TAYLOR SWIFT | THE ERAS TOUR (2023)

Goatface

appears her appeal locally isn't that great. 20 mins till show time
1697328754420.png

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
who said that? i remember saying it had the potential of being the biggest movie of the year. if you can find different then you rock. if you cant, then you suck.
It never had that potential, though, for so many reasons. It's probably going to end up 7th or lower domestically for the year.

Don't get me wrong, it's a massive unique success but it never had the potential to be the biggest movie of the year. Absolutely no one but uniformed people thought that.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
bring your ear plugs. bunch of off key singing kids. holy shit. it was bad enough in high school during chorus class.
lulz i'm not going, just seeing how it is locally since i'm near nashville
talked to the neighbor kid, he already took his gf last night, he said all the girls were standing up, and the guys were sitting down.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

opening weekend demo breakdown
82% female
63% 18-34
32% 13-17
59% caucasian
25% latino and hispanic
13% asian/other
03% black

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretending no one 0-12 are in those statistics, that leaves 5% in the 35+ age bracket and if you attribute all of that to fathers that would leave 13%+ for boyfriends and actual male fans.

spronk

FPS noob

its over for men, we had a good run and at least we finished strong with oppenheimer

more money in a single hour than expendables made in its entire run

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

its over for men, we had a good run and at least we finished strong with oppenheimer

more money in a single hour than expendables made in its entire run
nah, we good. attractive feminine women being a success at the box office is bad news for the Reys and Captain Marvels being shitted out by Disney to masculinize females. if Rey was in a sexy slave outfit and she wasnt the bestest eveah. men would have been more interested in her story. even the dogshit story she had. female luke knockoff with no background, just happens to be able to do everything better than anyone else before she does it. yeah good story.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It was a stupid name for a movie, I had no interest seeing it. I also heard it was super long and boring. Both movies really.

• 1Garbage

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
it was 100/100 the other day.
View attachment 495561
I venture to bet that the people casting those votes would be pretty fanatic over Taylor Swift. I am not casting a vote because I could care less about the movie. It is easier to get 99-100 score if the only people watching and voting, are people who would give a 100 score. The reviews on the other hand give me pause.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I venture to bet that the people casting those votes would be pretty fanatic over Taylor Swift. I am not casting a vote because I could care less about the movie. It is easier to get 99-100 score if the only people watching and voting, are people who would give a 100 score. The reviews on the other hand give me pause.
Taylor has a lot of haters, the fact it is staying that strong is pretty incredible actually. Especially on RT. It just isn't triggering the crazies on either side, I mean unless they had race swapped Taylor or she shot a tranny in the first 5 minutes.