TERA

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Is there any PvP in this game? Not just battlegrounds but does the game have a decent open-world PvP population?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Is there any PvP in this game? Not just battlegrounds but does the game have a decent open-world PvP population?
There's still a pvp server, no idea what's the population. It was standard fare korean pvp, with like an extremely punishing pk system and faction war stuff otherwise.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Installing the game now because I'm super bored. Where is everyone playing ?

Also, hook me up with one of those codes.

Parallel45

Silver Knight of the Realm
Brawler class was just released. The class is pretty damn fun. The blocking while attacking mechanic is OP as fuck but it does making tanking a lot more interesting. I'm curious is this will solve the issue with lack of tanks.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hmm all I've read about Brawler is it was OP for a fucking while on korean servers, so not sure I'd trust the NA boards on that. Lancer is good too once they get all their dmg buffs, but apparently they didn't patch all of these in. Plus what's a squishy tank in TERA terms anyway, if you don't fuck up, you take like no damage to begin with, is it like squishy if you can't block for shit or something?

Anyway I've been looking at korean patches and stuff these past few months, I think I'll start TERA again once they patch the healer changes, like 6months from now or whatever. They made them a lot better at soloing and buffed Mystic a ton so it's less fucking annoying with retards in your group. You can throw them healing balls shit directly at people's feet now(well now in korea, not now in NA).

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Brawler is Tera's attempt at Blade & Soul Kung Fu Master. Pretty fun with air launch combos, but not so fun when the mobs you fight can't be launched. =)

The blocking while attacking system is nice, basically you combo Left click + Right click to get various Counterstrikes (block+dmg), like this:

1LC + RC = Leap attack (iframe I guess)
2LC + RC = Uppercut (launches mobs into the air...have found NO limit to the number of mobs I can launch)
3LC + RC = Whirlwind that pulls mobs into you (very nice)
4LC + RC = The 4th LC triggers a 3 hit attack that you can cancel at hit 2 with the RC, which is a big punch for high dmg.

The class also have a long lasting rush skill that keeps mobs in front of you as you run around...so you can run through a big room / area and gather up all the mobs ... pretty hilariou (easy to still mobs too, lol).

Edit: Forgot to mention, using Right click alone is a Block which does a little dmg to a mob in front.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
played a bit to check it out the brawler as well (to me seem quite a bit of powerful as the majority of your skills block damage if timed well). Problem is, after bns i got spoiled a bit, i just cant get back into tera anymore, i miss the combat fluidity bns has, its like night and day really.

Stave

Potato del Grande
WTF is this shit. I had fun with this game at launch. Was thinking about checking it out again, and see they added 4 new classes with a 5th one on the way. Sweet. Then I find out they are all locked to females only, and 2 of them are those fucking pedo girls only. Man did they fucking ruin this game. Oh well, on to find another MMO fix.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is coming out on Xbox One next week. Is this game fun for at least a month or two?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
This is coming out on Xbox One next week. Is this game fun for at least a month or two?

It's painful Korean MMO hub-style questing (primarily quests at every hub: 1. kill small shit, 2. kill medium shit, 3. kill large shit, 4. group quest, 5. collect bear asses and pig shit). The fighting mechanics are fun and I had hella fun in dungeons if you can find a group. Also, depends on how easily you can get over the ridiculous furry races. I stopped playing around level 45 on a lancer.