The Acolyte

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Youre forgetting Gosling and I can't remember the other guy. I think Elizabeth Olsen was part of some crap then also. I only watch the cartoons like darkwing duck, tail spin, gargoyles or whatever. Anything singing/dancing I would leave and find something else to do.
the felicity girl also, i remember her saying she was the least talented of that gen and while i'm sure shes way more talented than the no names that didn't make it, but yea half of nsync, xtina and britney, that should give anyone a complex

Siliconemelons

Dragon ball was brutal on cable/satellite TV days. I don't think I was able to finish anything until I was able to download it on limewire crap

I remember watching the Conan TV cartoon, with the phoenix on his shield - family turned to stone etc.

It was on at an odd time, and i finally got to a cycle and they were going in order.. watched religiously to see the end…

Then for some reason my dad wants to take us to RadioShack.. legit, I remember it was RadioShack.

I run in the store and turn the TVs to the proper channel. Was so pumped…

They started over!!! I was so mad

A few years later i notice Conan tv cartoon is back, i watch it and… he has some kids tagging along? What is this? All I remember was there was a scene with a bird that flys by, the kid says something to Conan about the bird and he says “i had a bird like that once… i ate em” i was like WTF u can’t eat a phoenix!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Gargoyles was in the same vein. You go back and watch it and you realized Demona flat out murdered dozens of people who got turned into statues
I don't remember anything from Gargoyles other than I watched it and that exact scene!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thundarr was the shit. Princess Ariel had that donk. Imagine watching that when you were 12. Popping boners all day after that show.

4592785637_9c55b78387_o.jpg

latest

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users