The Acolyte

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Youre forgetting Gosling and I can't remember the other guy. I think Elizabeth Olsen was part of some crap then also. I only watch the cartoons like darkwing duck, tail spin, gargoyles or whatever. Anything singing/dancing I would leave and find something else to do.

Gargoyles was my jam, shame we didn't get more of it.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Gargoyles was my jam, shame we didn't get more of it.
Im not sure if Im remembering right but there was a Show called pirates of the the dark seas and they never finished the story and it still pisses me off. I jogged home everyday trying to to catch any reruns on all those cartoons

I feel like growing up most cartoons were marathons than 1 episode wanted to watch. Weekend were incredible with X-Men

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Im not sure if Im remembering right but there was a Show called pirates of the the dark seas and they never finished the story and it still pisses me off. I jogged home everyday trying to to catch any reruns on all those cartoons
Pirates of Dark Water, sir.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
That show still annoys me 30 years later. If they finished the story I would be happy.
It did have a good story, but it was hugely expensive to make. It being cancelled means it either didn't get the ratings or toy sales needed to keep it going.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is that the one where they had to collect some artifacts to stop the darkwater mist, then just before they got them all, they were taken away so they could do another season?

I jogged home everyday trying to to catch any reruns on all those cartoons
I remember being excited for Dragon Ball Z, but if Cartoon Network ran out of episodes they just looped back. So you'd be wondering wtf Majin Boo was then Raditz would show up and you knew you had a whole year of Namek exploding to get through.

There was also a 5 part Duck Tales episode and my Grandparents came for tea on Fridays so I never saw the ending.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Is that the one where they had to collect some artifacts to stop the darkwater mist, then just before they got them all, they were taken away so they could do another season?

I remember being excited for Dragon Ball Z, but if Cartoon Network ran out of episodes they just looped back. So you'd be wondering wtf Majin Boo was then Raditz would show up and you knew you had a whole year of Namek exploding to get through.

There was also a 5 part Duck Tales episode and my Grandparents came for tea on Fridays so I never saw the ending.

looooooooool thats why i never finished DBZ, i only got through like half of Cell before i got tired of the loop

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Homsar

Dragon ball was brutal on cable/satellite TV days. I don't think I was able to finish anything until I was able to download it on limewire crap

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Homsar

looooooooool thats why i never finished DBZ, i only got through like half of Cell before i got tired of the loop
I think it took me years to get through the Freeza saga on CN

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I also recorded the entire Frieza fight on VHS and it was about 10 tapes lol.

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic

Sevens

Log Wizard
Deadpool will be somewhat of a conundrum for Disney because while it is Marvel, it is also R rated Marvel. That limits merchandise (in theory), because otherwise you'll have some pearl clutching grandma in Florida decrying that children are being exposed to Deadpool's "filth" even if the target audience aren't kids (look back at history, it's always some dipshit in Florida. Like Austin Powers 'Fat Bastard' toy? Dipshit in Florida complaining got them to change the name to 'Fat Man' lol)
6i6b31r7k4l41.jpg

Is this worthless cum dumpster in Florida? I know she is the one whole blew her tampon about Deadpool being rated R. God damn I hate this worthless shit sucking whore.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Didn't they make a G rated version of deadpool as a joke that was like 5 minutes long?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Ye all rick kids with cable…

Antenna was my jam lulz.

Bro, we stole cable. You're family was so rich they could afford to have morals.

That fucking box was right in our back yard and we had to mow and weed eat around it. We deserved it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Yes, the artifacts would kill the dark water blobs if I recall. That shit was straight out of the Creepshow movie lol.

Then at the end of the series, something causes the artifacts to turn into animals so the next season presumably would have been them trying to track down the magical animals

I used to love that cartoon as a kid because it wasn’t afraid to get pretty dark

Gargoyles was in the same vein. You go back and watch it and you realized Demona flat out murdered dozens of people who got turned into statues

• 2Like

Siliconemelons

Yes, the artifacts would kill the dark water blobs if I recall. That shit was straight out of the Creepshow movie lol.

Then at the end of the series, something causes the artifacts to turn into animals so the next season presumably would have been them trying to track down the magical animals

I used to love that cartoon as a kid because it wasn’t afraid to get pretty dark

Gargoyles was in the same vein. You go back and watch it and you realized Demona flat out murdered dozens of people who got turned into statues

Re-watching Gargoyles, its still lit... StarTek crew makes it hit. Xanatos is my man - dude was legit awesomeness.

Gargoyles, Rescue Rangers... TailSpin... HelloNurse Minks etc. from Animaniacs... I am surprised I am not Furry Furry - kids shows just don't have that anymore lol

I haven't gotten to where they moves out / off the tower and Worf has not shown up yet... time for a few episodes tonight with the kiddos