The Animated GIF Thread

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Yana-Yatskovskaya.gif

Meatus_sl

shitlord
Was referring to her getting suspended. The BYU honor code is pretty strict, but Im pretty sure dancing is not part of it.
I just looked it up, is this shit for real? A college like that wouldn't last a year here in the Netherlands. Fill out some paperwork in order to be allowed to grow a beard? If I didn't read that on
the website itself, I would have thought it was a joke. Who cares what you look like and what you do. As long as you pay your schoolmoney and get good enough grades, who is a fucking Uni to tell you to attend to church. 'Murica!
Chastity also? Didn't realise we still live in the middle ages lol

tumblr_mc0umnHV4p1rhk726o1_500.gif

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Welcome to Mormonism. You know they believed that black people couldn't go to heaven right? The only way they could was to pray and be so faithful and eventually, if they were strong enough in the Joseph Smith crazy, they would TURN WHITE and get into heaven.... Fun stuff right. Brigham Young was the one who actually had a problem with blacks though. Joseph Smith was an abolitionist, but upheld slave laws and the like when the movement spread through Missouri. Some of the stuff you learn after dating a(n) (ex)Mormon chick. Crazy is always good in bed that's my defense and I'm sticking to it.

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just looked it up, is this shit for real? A college like that wouldn't last a year here in the Netherlands. Fill out some paperwork in order to be allowed to grow a beard? If I didn't read that on
the website itself, I would have thought it was a joke. Who cares what you look like and what you do. As long as you pay your schoolmoney and get good enough grades, who is a fucking Uni to tell you to attend to church. 'Murica!
Chastity also? Didn't realise we still live in the middle ages lol
Apparently diversity of thought is a foreign concept to you--you'll be surprised to learn that there are countries where the population isn't completely ideologically homogeneous.