The Ask Kuriin, A Gay Man, Anything Thread

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
It gets even worse. Eventually it's all red, the toenails are deep yellow and jagged, and there is weeping and gangrene. But yeah, your equation is about right. A downright philosophical level of the neglect of self.

iannis

Musty Nester
That's powerful bad is what it is, and about two to four weeks away from being a very serious concern instead of just a serious concern.

Hemis are usually a result of strain or arterial disease. Violent buttfucking could give you hemis, but nicely lubed and loving buttfucking shouldn't.

niss_sl

shitlord
Lmao, that picture isn't even bad. Obesity is a terrible disease and the general population just has no idea how grotesque it gets with age.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Uhm yeah the things I've seen on the floors. Almost every patient is diabetic and has some form of heart failure these days. Hell, I had a patient in his early thirties with a supposed ejection fraction of 12%. When I was given report from the previous nurse, I was like, "This can't be real. How is this guy even alive?" But, the picture linked earlier is a pretty tame aspect of obesity/heart failure. Hard to tell if there's any diabetic neuropathy in there.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Uhm yeah the things I've seen on the floors. Almost every patient is diabetic and has some form of heart failure these days. Hell, I had a patient in his early thirties with a supposed ejection fraction of 12%. When I was given report from the previous nurse, I was like, "This can't be real. How is this guy even alive?" But, the picture linked earlier is a pretty tame aspect of obesity/heart failure. Hard to tell if there's any diabetic neuropathy in there.
Isn't that sad, man? Weve all been fed a bunch of dietary lies, and now were paying the price. While the FDA is only doubling down on the shitty diet.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Isn't that sad, man? We've all been fed a bunch of dietary lies, and now were paying the price. While the FDA is only doubling down on the shitty diet.
Like don't eat a shit ton of sugar and sit on your ass all day? Obviously that's not all there is too it, but people are dumb.

iannis

Musty Nester
Kuriin --

does milo think that the frosting in his hair is attractive? It looks kinda fucking goofy to me. Is that really fashionable though?

Or does the dude just have some goofy ass hair?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Kuriin --

does milo think that the frosting in his hair is attractive? It looks kinda fucking goofy to me. Is that really fashionable though?

Or does the dude just have some goofy ass hair?
Milo is handsome for a guy. Having some flare like that is usually a sign that you're a sub. Gays will advertise because its awks when two subs try to get together.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It took me a lot longer than it should have to realize that I read right past "awks" without even batting an eye. Does that make me gay?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Who is Milo?
tongue.png