The Beer Thread

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Trying Tap Room No. 21 Session IPA tonight. Pretty nice. Not super hopped, and a nice citrus finish to it. Nothing that is going to really challenge you, but a nice 6.3 dinner beer.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Currently am enjoying the Enjoy By. To me, the hops are so melded it is difficult (for me) to pick out clear individual notes but I think that may be where its magic is. Yum.
Edit: Also - for a 125 lb woman who has had about 8 hours of sleep in the last 48 , the 9.4 abv is kicking in...highly recommended now

Last edited:

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Currently drinking this;

I'm enjoying it, but it's kind of a novelty beer. Wouldn't want it too often. Hoppy with a lot of citrus and a hint of pineapple. 7/10

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I just made a coffee IPA and judging by how my face feels I think it's kinda strong.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Picked up a few tonight. The second Black Tuesday is for a friend.
oRE6Qn_Ujpg8jw9LIwoJy7moiMs9RTXyIxFkdKTunOg016aBUpGfPjQqgrn64QRlnhyCIkoKB8PcaUZIfm=w1124-h633-no.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Picked up a few tonight. The second Black Tuesday is for a friend.

We get some Bruery releases in my area, but Black Tuesday hasn't been one of them yet and my state doesn't allow for Bruery membership via shipping. Sad panda. I do have a bottle of So Happens It's Tuesday, but I wish I could find the real deal.

Cud

Lord Nagafen Raider
We get some Bruery releases in my area, but Black Tuesday hasn't been one of them yet and my state doesn't allow for Bruery membership via shipping. Sad panda. I do have a bottle of So Happens It's Tuesday, but I wish I could find the real deal.
The so Happens it is Tuesday I got was infected and sour. It was interesting but not what it was supposed to be.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, it sells out pretty quick. Besides the bottle that came in my Q4 package, I bought one back in October and they were sold out in a week or 2, at least from the time that they're available to me. Not sure how much earlier than public release that is.

I've never actually had any of the BT variations, looking forward to them. Along the the So happens... I have a mocha wednesday.

ToeMissile ToeMissile are you a Reserve society member or just a Preservation member?
Coming up on 1 year as Preservation, thought about going Reserve this year but couldn't really justify it. Price+strength+baby due at the end of January. Including the 6 bottles I posted about, I have 13 in the fridge. Also need to pick up another of this years winter release, plan on saving it for next year.

Was your infected So happens from this year?

Cud

Lord Nagafen Raider
Was your infected So happens from this year?
2015 release. the Bruery made good and refunded my money.

All the BT variations that I have tried are wonderful. I have a PB & Thursday in the cellar waiting to be shared.

Cud

Lord Nagafen Raider
Merry Christmas. This is being removed from rotation by Avery. So try it while you can.

FB_IMG_1482619784270.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
How many of those did you drink before you took that picture?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users