The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

spronk

FPS noob
Yes Nija, if you have two PS4s and two PSN accounts you can share digital games (digital only) across them. You have to fiddle with the primary account system and login with one account on both and use the web interface to download games to each system, and there are usually issues with DLCs but for single player games it works just fine and you don't even need two PS+, only if you want to play multiplayer games together. If all you want to do is have two PS4 access the same library but not at the same time its even simpler, just set one as primary and just log in to the second and you can play games on both.

Assassins Creed Ezio Trilogy remastered, ps4/xbone only releasing same day as Watch Dogs 2. pretty much a straight up port, 30 fps still doesn't really look like texture remapping. I wouldn't buy at launch, it'll be in the $10 bargain bin within a few months. Pretty much nails shut a Rogue remaster as well, but I played Rogue recently on PC and thought it was basically Assassins Creed 4: Canada. Its like a shitty version of AC4 with the Carribean replaced by Canada, the pirates replaced by Brits, and the redcoats replaced by the French.

Fippy Darkpaw

Molten Core Raider
EDIT: Already answered above me.

You can share PS+ and digital games on two consoles at once on PS4, but no more than that as far as I know.
Activate the secondary PS4 as the "Primary" console for the account you bought Plus or games on, and then any account on that console can play the games or use Plus features (they do not need to be signed in with the account that owns the content or Plus subscription).

A friend and I split the cost of digital games this way, and we can both be online with the games at the same time. The drawback is that you will have one console where only your PSN account (assuming you buy the games and PS+ on your own account) will be able to access the digital games or PS+ features.

It seems convoluted but it's not that hard to figure out:

Game_Sharing_on_PS4_Using_Primary_PSN_Account_Activation.png

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
bioshock remastered out today for xbox one/PS4, pc version will be out friday. PC version is free upgrade for owners of 1 & 2 on steam (no remaster of infinite), console version is rebuy

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Dude, AC Canada was much better than Black flag, you got to be a Templar !!

Also SNOW and Ice, Fuck ya!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
played a few hours of Recore, latest Microsoft exclusive game for xbone/pc. Its by the Megaman dude who I think also did that shitty kickstarter Mighty No 9? Anyways REcore isn't very good, awkward as hell, terrible FOV, and just really not that fun. Apparently you have to spend the last 3-4 hours grinding cores for a few doors as well which is pissing a lot of people off (for a 7 hour game).

I'm just going to stop, this and No Man's Sky are the only two games I regret playing so far this year but even with NMS I had quite a lot of fun for a few hours, nothing really with Recore.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Bound by Flame, The Maw and Virtua Fighter 5 come to Xbox One backward compatibility today, bringing the BC total to 250 games.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
PS4 Slim out today, anyone snag one? (Probably not many in this board chomping at the bit to grab one I know)

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nah, but it seems like quite a deal. Walmart had one with UC4 for 300 bucks. Gonna be pretty funny if it outsells the pro

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
bioshock remastered out today for xbox one/PS4, pc version will be out friday. PC version is free upgrade for owners of 1 & 2 on steam (no remaster of infinite), console version is rebuy

Not sure how this is on PS4 but man, Rapture looks glorious on the PC.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just went through Nathan Drake Collection (Uncharted 1-3) and UC4 back to back.

Amazing series and awesome ending.

9.5/10 combined.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Just an OK month at best, I like tinkering w/ the MX v ATV games but the latest ones haven't been as good IIRC. Already own the baseball game, it's decent fun.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Mega baseball is pretty fun. Reminds me of the silly baseball games on NES. Like that one softball game that had animal characters, whatever that was called...

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, there were so many good little games like that back then. RBI Baseball, Baseball Simulator 2000, etc.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So I bought the Dark Souls 3 Day One Edition a few weeks ago. Well finally in my new place and setting everything up. Went to claim my copy of Dark Souls 1 and my 25 digit code only has 22 digits. Am I screwed or is there anything I can do about it?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So I bought the Dark Souls 3 Day One Edition a few weeks ago. Well finally in my new place and setting everything up. Went to claim my copy of Dark Souls 1 and my 25 digit code only has 22 digits. Am I screwed or is there anything I can do about it?

LOL :) Sorry. The code is dead. Somewhere the last three remaining digits are somewhere and you have to find them to recapture them before you die again and they are lost forever.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just went through Nathan Drake Collection (Uncharted 1-3) and UC4 back to back.

Amazing series and awesome ending.

9.5/10 combined.
I am a shitty person because I have tried multiple times, and I just cannot get into the ND games. I tried TLoU first, and just didn't dig it. Then I got the Nathan Drake collection thinking it might be the setting and stealth/limited resource gameplay of Last of Us, and realized that I cannot stand the control scheme. Uncharted does have an amazing story though, and I really need to just slog through very easy to see it, but then I just feel dirty doing it that way.