The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Best Buy has 25 off 100 with visa checkout again.

Only problem is this time you have to spend $100 after any discounts, so you can't just buy two games with GCU.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Anyone playing bc2? Having a really good time I just want my damn veterans rewards back. Wish they wouldn't have shutdown the site.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
New Xbox One guide, the double-pressing of the Xbox button can die in a fire.

xboxonenewdash.0.jpg

Microsoft shows off its new Xbox One dashboard

spronk

FPS noob
Yakuza 0 launches in 5 days, reviews are coming out SUPER strong. I already pre ordered and am pretty excited to play, it looks baller awesome. Made a thread
Yakuza series

Gotta support games which are pushing back against the "women must be all fat and ugly" theme

06-1.jpg

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Love the Yakuza series. Looking forward to Kiwami also since I never played 1 or 2. Already have like 5 games to play from the xmas deals so will prolly just wait for this one to go on sale.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Battlefield 3 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 added to the EA Access vault.

Resident Evil 7 is now a Play Anywhere title on Xbox One.

spronk

FPS noob
whoah, RE7 being cross play on PC and xbone is pretty amazing. First third party game to do that I think.

Just checked, RE7 isn't even up on the Win10 store yet. I think only the PS4 version has VR support too.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
whoah, RE7 being cross play on PC and xbone is pretty amazing. First third party game to do that I think.

Just checked, RE7 isn't even up on the Win10 store yet. I think only the PS4 version has VR support too.

I am picking up the PS copy Tuesday. Also playing fully in VR. I am very excited.

Also, review embargo is up on this Monday morning for anyone on the fence.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
I am picking up the PS copy Tuesday. Also playing fully in VR. I am very excited.

Also, review embargo is up on this Monday morning for anyone on the fence.

The demo blew me away in VR and I can't wait to play the full game that way.
I've seen a couple reviews from people not under the embargo and it sounds like it will be excellent, hopefully that's the case.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The demo blew me away in VR and I can't wait to play the full game that way.
I've seen a couple reviews from people not under the embargo and it sounds like it will be excellent, hopefully that's the case.

It was so awesome. :) I also didn't get that sick. Just have to know how to control and look.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
feb games with gold

WtOuLCI.jpg

PSN essentials sale should go live in a few minutes or hours, its already live on my PS4
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/ps-essentials-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-ESSENTIALSSALELP

Titanfall 2 is/will be $29.99 there, 100% recommend it if you don't already own it. great fps and campaign is amazing apparently. I play daily on PC (haven't even touched SP yet), happy hour gives you 5 extra level thingies every day

bf1 is also $36, borderlands collection, sword coast legends, just cause 3, batman games, heavy rain & beyond 2 souls, metro redux

• 1Like