The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I had this same issue a while ago, you can have them delete all the hardware info that is tied to your PSN account, but Software you can only reset once every 6months.

Go here PlayStation Console Deactivation You'll get word back after a day or two stating that all Hardware Info has been purged from your PSN account(change your password before sending the info) You should then be able to set your PS4 as the primary.

Thanks, gave it a shot. I've already changed my login ID and password so hopefully they can't get in. I haven't actually seen any activity on the account that wasn't mine since this all started, guess because I caught it immediately (it actually logged me out while it was being used)

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I had this same issue a while ago, you can have them delete all the hardware info that is tied to your PSN account, but Software you can only reset once every 6months.

Go here PlayStation Console Deactivation You'll get word back after a day or two stating that all Hardware Info has been purged from your PSN account(change your password before sending the info) You should then be able to set your PS4 as the primary.
Nope, same shit. Get an email back saying the request couldn't be done because a console has been deactivated within the last 6 months

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
wow then the guy who hi-jacked your shit knew what he was doing, when I had that happen I wasn't even online(didn't figure it out for months), maybe I waited long enough ? Not sure.. Sorry

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
totally agree. the Donald Duck's Fuckery Factory indie games on ps4 have been the worst. Rocket League was the best PS+ game for ps4, and the vita games have been halfway decent. But man has it been lackluster since the ps4 launched.

Didn't we get Outlast? Solid fucking game there but yeah the other games suck ass due to the lack of competition from Xbox.

spronk

FPS noob
already out in Europe but PS Now available for PC for NA now too
Get Started

can also buy a DS4 wireless usb dongle for PC as well. I guess its kinda cool, although really there are only like 3-4 games that a PC gamer would want to play from the PS3 era that they can't, and I'm not even sure those games are available on PSNow - RDR, TLOU, probably a few weeaboo games

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Now that there's official DS4 support in Windows, maybe we can finally get the correct button prompts in PC games without having to do a texture mod.

I was interested in that wireless adapter since there's no Windows 10 support for my old BT dongle and I've been stuck using wired for a few weeks, but as expected Sony is trying to charge more than double what a cheap BT 4.0 dongle costs. Unless the official software is just as configurable as DS4Windows is (spoiler alert: there's a 0.001% chance of that), they can go fuck themselves.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, it's just a Bluetooth dongle, but I'm expecting the official software to have about half the features that DS4Windows does. Amazon has it up for preorder at $25.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I don't know how long its been active but 2-step authentication is now available on the PS4. Just go to the security settings and activate it on the PS4. It can only be done through the PS4 or Website.

Edit: PS+ free games for September
  • Lords of the Fallen, PS4
  • Journey, PS4, PS3
  • Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, PS3
  • Datura, PS3
  • Badland, PS Vita, PS4, PS3
  • Amnesia: Memories, PS Vita

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I need soma to go on sale on the psn store.

Also the Friday the 13th is starting to look good.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
ya, Ive got the razer wildcat and just having 2 extra paddles is fucking awesome.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
If it's anything like my elite Xbox controller I'll snag it day 1. Fucking love this thing.

Do you mod the control for each game or did you find a set that works well for most and just use that? I am skeptical of 3rd party peripheral devices.

spronk

FPS noob
i have two xbox one elite controllers, one for PC and one for xbone. I removed the paddles and just use it like a regular controller, find the grips much more comfy but other than that not much different.

The ps4 "elite" controller is third party and looks like shit, quality wise. you're better off grabbing scufs if you really want or a $10 kontrol freeks tabs you put on your ps4 controller to give it more height and faster velocity. can buy at amazon, gamestop, etc
Uxbi1ur.jpg

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, not sure I could even use my Razer wildcat w/o the paddles. Completely addicted to them