The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Do you mod the control for each game or did you find a set that works well for most and just use that? I am skeptical of 3rd party peripheral devices.
I modded it for deus ex. I found myself using the small paddle for the d pad so Ididn't have to to move my thumb off the stick. Little shit but it's more the grip. I'm hoping this is nice but 3rd party tells me it won't hang with the elite in terms of control and grip.

spronk

FPS noob
Playstation conference in an hour, can watch it here
Livecast

Expect to see reveal of Playstation Neo, VR at the minimum and possibly a lot more

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
eating-popcorn-happy-gif.gif

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus, they really did make Watchdogs 2 look amazing, to bad I wasn't to impressed with the game play stuff they've shown :/

spronk

FPS noob
PS4 Pro, Nov 10th, $399 - HDR, 4k, 1TB HD
PS4, Sep 15th, $299 - HDR firmware upgrade

$100 difference is lower than I expected but I honestly can't tell exactly what the PS 4 Pro brings to the table. For $100 I can't imagine the power differential is big enough to make much of a diff

Mass Effect looked boring, no real talk about PS VR, kinda lame conference

Last edited:

Nocello

Golden Squire
PS4 Pro, Nov 10th, $399 - HDR, 4k, 1TB HD
PS4, Sep 15th, $299 - HDR firmware upgrade

$100 difference is lower than I expected but I honestly can't tell exactly what the PS 4 Pro brings to the table. For $100 I can't imagine the power differential is big enough to make much of a diff

Mass Effect looked boring, no real talk about PS VR, kinda lame conference
Difference is so small because it's not a huge upgrade from what I can gather. 4k gaming, slightly faster processer. Really let down with that Mass Effect trailer. Huge fan and that did absolutely nothing for me.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Hopefully there will be some decent 4KTV bundles with the Pro so I can game in style. I doubt the wife will be down with me spending $1600 just so I can have prettier graphics right now.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
AMD polaris gpu from what i see on the net, dunno how much that will do for 4k grafix tbh. The 480 has not exactly had a positive reception compared to the nvida pascal.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
The extra USB will be a welcommed addition for me, and I can live without a 4k blueray player... But yeah seems loud and hot looking at those specs.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I am willing to give Sony money for stuff, but this does not excite me at all. Mostly because 1tb HD is a downgrade.....