The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Your level costs $40 and a batch of micro usb cables. Do you really have 10 things plugged into your ps4, or greater than 5 I guess?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Really want to order a PS VR bundle but for No good reason. Don't really care about VR and unless Ace Combat actually comes out none of the games look great until I read more reviews. Guess I just want a new toy and never used an Oculus or Vive.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, there's no one within 100 miles doing VR demos according to that. Will check tomorrow at some other spots, feeling miserable on the couch with a cold taking shots of NyQuil. Probably not safe to drink and Amazon in this condition.

Will be in Austin and San Antonio next week though so may have more luck.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I've got a laptop cooler under my PS4 to move the air. The gold headset USB dongle thingie. I just plug my controllers at the couch. Ran the USB to an AC plug on a surge protector behind the couch and ran the cords through the back of the arm rest. So not visible.

spronk

FPS noob
Get on my level: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YRYS4T4/

Order a batch of micro usb cables and you're in business.

about 20% of the outlets in my walls (the ones by counters basically) have USB power outlets, its pretty easy to rewire them although if everyone moves to USB-C not sure if I have to change them all out or not. Super convenient for tablets and phones and stuff

c5e4f6b0-7bb9-4a63-bdd1-d7847a3ba8ff_400.jpg

But anyways for the PS4 the product you linked kinda sucks since it has its own power and is totally seperate. I prefer something that stays on the PS4, so that way the controller when hooked wired has the lowest latency, and I attach a USB3 flash drive sometimes to backup games and stuff to my PC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/09/2...ease-assassins-creed-or-far-cry-games-in-2017

"I'll tell you what," François said, "We believe Alpha for these games needs to be one year before release. We're trying to achieve that. That's super f****** blunt, I don't even know if I'm allowed to say this. This is the goal we're going for: Alpha one year before, more quality, more polish.

"So if this means biting the [bullet] and not having an Assassin's game, or a Far Cry [in 2017], f*** it."

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They need to have more years in between releases because they are diluting the franchises especially AC. It's to the point where I don't care if they ever release a new AC ever again.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They need to have more years in between releases because they are diluting the franchises especially AC. It's to the point where I don't care if they ever release a new AC ever again.

Yep I agree. Last good one was Rogue.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I have the device because of the multiple consoles I have plus kids tablets and stuff. I have 8 out of 10 slots on it filled. Charging station required when everyone in the house (5 people) games. 4+ controllers for each console.

It's a fucking mess.

spronk

FPS noob
anyone still keeping their Playstation VR pre orders? I'm going to cancel mine, I barely use my oculus rift and with the ton of non VR games coming out this fall I don't feel excited about a single VR game. I regret buying the rift tbh

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
anyone still keeping their Playstation VR pre orders? I'm going to cancel mine, I barely use my oculus rift and with the ton of non VR games coming out this fall I don't feel excited about a single VR game. I regret buying the rift tbh

The Kinect 2.0? Hell no lmao.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
It don't think there is good value being an early adaptor on vr with the limited games...soon tho.

Traded in my transformers devestation for $20 today. Thx psplus!!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Funny you mentioned this because I was just looking to see if I should preorder this or not, and from the game list, I see one that I may like and it's the Until Dawn VR game on PS4 - other than that, seems like a party gimmick for now.

Sounds like it is best to hold off.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Until Dawn was pretty great though. I think like only 2 of us here played it. October is almost here and it makes a good 'scary night' game. Rami Malek is scary as shit to look at.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Slim release sees Xbox One hardware sales rocket 1,000%

Interesting articlle. Xbox S sales are through the roof while the PS4 slim looks like a flop but sales may change in Sony's favor with the Pro released next month.

Until Dawn was pretty great though. I think like only 2 of us here played it. October is almost here and it makes a good 'scary night' game. Rami Malek is scary as shit to look at.

I played it day one release and remember Utnayan telling me in PM's how scared he was.

I loved it and so did the people at the halloween party I played it at later.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I loved Until Dawn. Fantastic setting and atmosphere. I hope they make a sequel. Different setting and story like an Anthology.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Think the PSVR is worth reselling on ebay or something on release? Still have one on preorder but I can't see myself being very happy with a $500 gimmick. Maybe in a couple years if the thing lasts and is on sale for $150.