The Boys

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Why does homelander always look like he's pinching off a loaf when he takes off? Is this some directorial input from the jew producers?

View attachment 538997
Not sure if this is a situation where the wires have already been removed or he's just doing the leap part, but apparently he's deathly afraid of heights so he's pretty much shitting his pants whenever he has to be lifted.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure if this is a situation where the wires have already been removed or he's just doing the leap part, but apparently he's deathly afraid of heights so he's pretty much shitting his pants whenever he has to be lifted.

I don't think there's any wire work in his take off, I think that's all CGI. The squat is just where they start the CGI.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Doesn't matter since it's not following anything but I thought pretty much everyone died pretty much. Only the 2 annoying characters live if I remember

Last edited:

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Doesn't matter since it's not following anything but I thought pretty much everyone died pretty much. Only the 2 annoying characters live if I remember
Which two characters, Huey?

I'm never going to read the comics and I'll probably be hard-pressed to watch the final season. This one was just so goddamn bad. I'm okay with everybody dying other than maybe mm Huey but he could probably die.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If I recall, Huey and Stardust live and have a family.

The Deep lives as well in the comic, although in the show I think A-Train will end up surviving and The Deep will get killed. This past season went out of their way to make The Deep a lot more evil than he had been in prior seasons

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

1722796842101.png

Deep makes it out! Last issue, corporate rebrand in process

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
If I recall, Huey and Stardust live and have a family.

The Deep lives as well in the comic, although in the show I think A-Train will end up surviving and The Deep will get killed. This past season went out of their way to make The Deep a lot more evil than he had been in prior seasons

It's strange how fast he went from trying to save every random sea creature to murdering his octopussy.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's strange how fast he went from trying to save every random sea creature to murdering his octopussy.

They're basically Gul Dukating his character. With Gul Dukat, the creators of the show were concerned that too much of the audience liked him and weren't seeing him as a villain anymore (or as much of a villian anyways). So in the final season they basically cut anything that could make him even remotely sympathetic and dialed the madman narcissist rapist murderer angle to 11.

So with the Deep, this pretty rapid reversal on his prior portrayals probably means they intend to kill him in the final season and the best way to get the audience to accept that is to effectively roll back anything that made him sympathetic or likable to the audience.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Or you could look at the politics the show has fully admitted this season, and notice the skin color of the character that's now suddenly* sympathetic, and the skin color of the character that is now completely irredeemable, despite no set up for / or even evidence against in prior seasons.

*Remember, in Season 4, the show said _all_ of A-Train's appearances were staged until now, and presumably everyone else's. What was the point of Vought's crime analytics department then? How did Vought get that many patsies to commit fake crimes to be brutally murdered by Homelander back in Season 1? Etc.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

nice

kimiko plays a character in Callisto Protocol, playing that now. Hope she does more stuff after The Boys, she should be a MCU or DC character

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Or you could look at the politics the show has fully admitted this season, and notice the skin color of the character that's now suddenly* sympathetic, and the skin color of the character that is now completely irredeemable, despite no set up for / or even evidence against in prior seasons.

But then you also have the black - and woman at that - character that is Homelander's new evil brains. So...