The Boys

Sevens

Log Wizard
GG9NjU8XEAAxYYc.jpg

"The fourth season of Amazon's Emmy-winning drama "The Boys" will debut with three episodes June 13. Comprised of eight episodes total, "The Boys" Season 4 will air with new installments dropping weekly through its season finale on July 18."

i forget, doesn't victoria newman hate homelander? does he know she's a supe?

wonder if her powers work on him, which would mean also the chick from Gen V would also be powerful
This scene should answer all your questions

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ok how do I not remember that scene? Anthony Starr can always steal the scene if given the chance. I'm really excited for some Jeffery Dean Morgan. I might have to do bbq nights again when episodes start dropping.

Everything is getting further from the source but I'm not going to complain since a lot has been fun. I feel like is messing around with some stuff he wished he did different but I have no clue on how much say he has.

French and The women are the main characters I side with and I keep waiting for that scene one dies. *Not a spoiler*

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I guess I can Google it, but did all of the boys take V? Frenchie and MM are nothing like the comics and so I feel it's not a spoiler

Last edited:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I guess I can Google it, but did all of the boys take V? Frenchie and MM are nothing like the comics and so I feel it's not a spoiler
Isnt what theyre injecting "Temporary" / ie. it wears off? Continued use slowly kills them?

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Finally getting around to starting this, still in S1.

I fuckin' died in the nursery scene where Billy uses the baby as a weapon.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
In Season 1 when Billy is talking to the pastor and said 'you got to admit that was a cunt move' I laughed my ass off until I was crying. I need to rewatch these so I'm ready for the new season.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob

meh they need to announce an end to the show, the finales mostly just spin their wheels and it feels like not much really happens

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

meh they need to announce an end to the show, the finales mostly just spin their wheels and it feels like not much really happens
Its for people that really just want to come home, sit their fat ass on the couch, and mindlessly watch something that they "feel" is entertaining. If I had to choose between The Boys, and any number of the 15 million series that demonizes white people, males and father figures, - Id rather just watch season 52 of the Boys.

• 1Like

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Its for people that really just want to come home, sit their fat ass on the couch, and mindlessly watch something that they "feel" is entertaining. If I had to choose between The Boys, and any number of the 15 million series that demonizes white people, males and father figures, - Id rather just watch season 52 of the Boys.
True, there's worse goyslop out there