The Crow

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I wanted to watch the original tonight. I was sure I owned this.

I looked and found it. VHS tape...

My teen was asking what is that thing. At least it gave me the chance to explain what we used before dvds.

I guess I will order the 1994 movie in DVD or Bluray. Anyone knows if the 4k version is decent?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm surprised your teen knows what a DVD is.

I haven't even owned a DVD or Bluray player in at least a decade, but likely even longer.

• 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
John wick is the fast and furious of action movies. Clichéd, stupid, repetitive, boring, senseless.

It's purpose built for the attention span of overmedicated adhd adderall addicted zoomers.

Go watch a 60s or 70s clint eastwood film and compare.

John Wick is the great action series of our time.

• 1Picard

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player

Attachments

• Hexum_Peluce.jpg
    Hexum_Peluce.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Dude, it's always great when you post something.

All I can think of is The Love Boat theme song, which is awesome. I don't really care what it is, but right on, buddy....no Homo

Love Boat Smile GIF

• 1Like

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This movie was fucking awful. I'd rather watch Madame Web. Fuck this movie...

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Anybody have a good link to watch this for free? Watched the original the other day, still a great movie, kinda want to compare the two but don't want to spend money on it or have to sit in a theater.

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anybody have a good link to watch this for free? Watched the original the other day, still a great movie, kinda want to compare the two but don't want to spend money on it or have to sit in a theater.

Gonna be a hard watch if they really went from a teen love story to a Machine Gun Kelly/Megan Fox drug addled retardation as the plot.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I'm surprised your teen knows what a DVD is.

I haven't even owned a DVD or Bluray player in at least a decade, but likely even longer.
We watched the lords of rings extended on thoses. It's funny because you have to swap the disk mid movie.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Already out on streaming. I don't think I've ever seen a movie hit platforms so fast. Except...maybe Borderlands.

• 1Worf