The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am trying to give him time to fit in the role. Hell, some of the co-reporters on the show were wooden and stale when they started, but later became stars.

Not saying Trevor will ever reach close to Stewart levels, but should still get better with experience.

spronk

FPS noob

didn't watch the whole thing yet but did anything ever come up out of his hbo thing

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Do you like a foreigner reading shitty jokes about trump in a douchey, condescending manner?

If not, then yes it's still terrible

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't know if I justed hated his delivery or if a lot of the good writing talent left when Stewart did but I went from loving the show to complete indifference.

spronk

FPS noob
trevor noah is leaving but the funny part it was a complete surprise, he didn't tell his bosses or even the staff until after he announced it on the show lol

• 1Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Mad Season 3 GIF by Rick and Morty

• 1Solidarity

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm expecting him to play the Bill Maher game now "I didn't leave the left, the left left me" for retardlican sympathy views.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First up, everything Apple refused to let him talk about with China?

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm expecting him to play the Bill Maher game now "I didn't leave the left, the left left me" for retardlican sympathy views.

He did come out pretty early and say how retarded people were being about denying covid came from a lab.

But he also did a whole episode on how terrible white people are, so I'm expecting full leftist faggotry

• 1Like

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Poor Kilby cannot even get 10k views on his podcast. It's a shame, but he seems happy.

Good to see Jon back, should boost the ratings for sure.