The Division 2

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I booted this back up and Im playing through the base campaign before going to NY. Worthless experience, but just doing it for fun and story.

Game crashed on me once when I first started playing, about 10 minutes in. After that, it loaded up and it actually gets better FPS now than it did when it first started. Games engine is so fucking weird.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I guess these dudes are working on a Star Wars game now. Imagine Div2 gameplay in SW universe with blasters and other such SW nonsense, the SW sounds and all that shit. I hope they make it good without the stupid loot BS they got going in this game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I guess these dudes are working on a Star Wars game now. Imagine Div2 gameplay in SW universe with blasters and other such SW nonsense, the SW sounds and all that shit. I hope they make it good without the stupid loot BS they got going in this game.

I want a planetside style game with SW content, that shit would be incredible if they left out all the "Heroes" and made it Rebels/Empire troops facing off.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Started a new character, since I need to relearn the basics. This game does a great job on presentation. Gunplay is great also. Why did peeps stop playing this again?

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Started a new character, since I need to relearn the basics. This game does a great job on presentation. Gunplay is great also. Why did peeps stop playing this again?

The constant nerfing of every good build after people farmed the fuck out of it

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
That and the loot. The loot is so bad in this game. You just get so much of it and it gets to the point of overwhelming you so much that you just dont care. Not only that, but plebs just dont know what makes loot good in this game, which just exacerbates the loot problem. And why people give up.

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
That and the loot. The loot is so bad in this game. You just get so much of it and it gets to the point of overwhelming you so much that you just dont care. Not only that, but plebs just dont know what makes loot good in this game, which just exacerbates the loot problem. And why people give up.
Exactly why I didn’t play it more.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The constant nerfing of every good build after people farmed the fuck out of it

LOL. That's why I quit! I got some crazy weapon that was made perfectly for my ballistic/whatever shield build...then they did something to fuck it all up.

I spent like days running that same BS mission till it dropped. I was pissed.

• 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL. That's why I quit! I got some crazy weapon that was made perfectly for my ballistic/whatever shield build...then they did something to fuck it all up.

I spent like days running that same BS mission till it dropped. I was pissed.
This happened to me twice as well. One they nerfed the synergy (or the gun itself?) with the bullet king, which I ground for that stupid thing for WEEKS to get it in that NY mission. Then they nerfed the M1A and the Bakers Dozen which was a seasonal reward M1A rifle which I had a build around that thing. And thats not even it, there was CONSTANT nerfs to things that were good in this game. Oh yeah the NEGEV LMG they nerfed to shit too.

LOL just look up Division 2 nerfs in google and you will see this game is constantly getting nerfs to guns and gear. shit even in 2022 they are still nerfing shit...

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
This happened to me twice as well. One they nerfed the synergy (or the gun itself?) with the bullet king, which I ground for that stupid thing for WEEKS to get it in that NY mission. Then they nerfed the M1A and the Bakers Dozen which was a seasonal reward M1A rifle which I had a build around that thing. And thats not even it, there was CONSTANT nerfs to things that were good in this game. Oh yeah the NEGEV LMG they nerfed to shit too.

LOL just look up Division 2 nerfs in google and you will see this game is constantly getting nerfs to guns and gear. shit even in 2022 they are still nerfing shit...

So much this... it felt like any build that got posted as good was nerfed inside of 2 weeks. Like Ubisoft had no idea how it wanted to balance ANYTHING

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Brahma Brahma showing what it takes to save DC
1667779902330.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I want a planetside style game with SW content, that shit would be incredible if they left out all the "Heroes" and made it Rebels/Empire troops facing off.
This, but I'd also accept Respawn making a Star Wars Titanfall clone.

The rebel troopers and empire would be the NPC units and the players would have jetpacks or force powers allowing them to parkour.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So yeah logged in and played my main for like 2 hrs and no crashes, so maybe they fixed their game?

Ubi name is Sheisty_One, give me a holler.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
So yeah logged in and played my main for like 2 hrs and no crashes, so maybe they fixed their game?

Ubi name is Sheisty_One, give me a holler.
Join the FoH clan. Guess I got promoted to commander since no ones logged in in forever.