The Division 2

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Well that explains some things... Fucks sake.

Think the caches are on 24 hour c/d so will farm some more keys tonight

Chatterbox Exotic SMG
This one requires you to take the Hyena keys you looted from the underground tunnels and opening special chests or caches from certain points on the map. This can be on normal difficulty for most missions and just needs you to be observant. If the caches are not there, they will respawn after 24 hours so don’t worry if you don’t find them today.

Here are the locations for all four parts:

• SMG: Loaded Canister – Grand Washington Hotel mission – When the mission asks you to get to the roof, there will be a section with a blasted wall to the left of the path. Head in and turn to the right to look in the toilet for the chest. There’s a second one just before you climb up the point of no return onto the roof, before taking on The Saint. Turn around as you reach the outside to find the chest.
  • SMG: Creative Magazine – Jefferson Trade Center mission – In the underground car park, before going through the door right at the end, head up the ramp to the right of the fire exit the mission is pointing you towards, to find the chest.
  • SMG: Modified Mods – Judiciary Square (Freeplay) – Go into the courtyard in the police station and into the double doors. Scale down the elevator shaft to the right, and head down towards the car park. Inside the car park, there is a mounted turret. From there, head into the room behind it and look at the chest next to the bottle bank.
  • The Lost Chatterbox: Blueprint – Bank Headquarters mission – Play through the mission until you come across the room with a big window and a map. Head to the western corner of the room where there is a wall and a desk, making sure you hug the wall. You should see a prompt to “Open Panel”. Do so to nab the “RFID Keycard”. Play through until the vault door opens and to the left there is a golden door with a keycard point. Use your RFID keycard to gain access to it, and the Hyena chest inside.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Do you have to do them in order? LIke the GWH one you HAVE to get that before moving on to the magazine?

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Do you have to do them in order? LIke the GWH one you HAVE to get that before moving on to the magazine?

Not sure. I think one article/vid did mention doing them in order. I had already gotten the first two through playing normally, and in the order of that list, then went and got the next two.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't think parts have to be done in order though I'm not 100% sure on that since that's the order I did them in too, but you definitely can't get the blueprint until you have all three parts.

There's at least 2-3 spots for each box per zone too, which is good because I got my 2 of my parts from the 2nd/3rd box I opened.

Video with all(?) the box locations:

Personally I'm kind of disappointed in the gun. As a SMG it pales compared to a Vector 9 with Strained, and as a stat stick it's just ok. Sometimes it's convenient to reload after each kill to get the buff for the next dude, but a lot of the time the reload on an AR is just too long to be worth it and it also makes my extended mag somewhat superfluous. Maybe if I was using double SMG like Widdz' build I'd like it more, since SMGs have faster reloads and typically take a full mag to kill shit anyway.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
My Redneck character in game. My guns are the colors of the America flag. :)

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
While the game has some big bugs (the skillpower business and the co-op scaling being the biggest) I am still shocked at how complete and well thought-out it is. Its almost like the people making Division 2 learned from what eventually made Division 1 good instead of just starting from scratch and never looking back (*cough* Destiny *cough*)

I still don't fully understand exactly what everything does and that is actually an awesome feeling believe it or not.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
There is a scope that gives AR or LMG 10% at the cost of accuracy I think. But its RNG from tier 3 control points. I have on on both my AR and LMG.

Edit: yeah its not crit chance though...
Reflex Sight+10.0% Critical Hit Damage-15.0% Accuracy

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, it's for 9mm SMGs, and the downside is way too big to put it on a Vector 9. Once you get your CP+3 mods you can easily cap CHC without that suppressor and use the flash hider for CHD instead.

There is a scope that gives AR or LMG 20%(Or 15%?) at the cost of accuracy I think. But its RNG from tier 3 control points. I have on on both my AR and LMG.
EXPS3 holo sight is +12% CHC and -10% headshot damage, but yeah. It fits on any long sight rail so that plus a laser is how you cap CHC on the Vector without using the derpy suppressor. The annoying part is that using the 9mm extended mag also takes away 5% CHC, but I figure ending up at 59% is better than being overcapped or having to reload even more often.

Anyone know if the Oversized 9mm mag is actually in the game? People got the stats on it in beta (which are mostly all wrong, but I assume something called "oversized" will still have +rounds), but I haven't seen any mention of it since.

Last edited:

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This is what I am looking like now. Not too bad. I have not been able to get those pieces of gear I want in days...But hey. Whatever.

aaa.jpg
bbb.jpg
ccc.jpg
ddd.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Anyone know if the Oversized 9mm mag is actually in the game? People got the stats on it in beta (which are mostly all wrong, but I assume something called "oversized" will still have +rounds), but I haven't seen any mention of it since.

Yes, I got it. Again RNG from tier 3s, but it adds 12 rounds. so not that spectacular. Not sure about the negatives. I never even crafted it yet. I would have to look in game but im at work.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
EXPS3 holo sight is +12% CHC and -10% headshot damage, but yeah. It fits on any long sight rail so that plus a laser is how you cap CHC on the Vector without using the derpy suppressor. The annoying part is that using the 9mm extended mag also takes away 5% CHC, but I figure ending up at 59% is better than being overcapped or having to reload even more often.

Yeah thats the one I was talking about.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeah, it's for 9mm SMGs, and the downside is way too big to put it on a Vector 9. Once you get your CP+3 mods you can easily cap CHC without that suppressor and use the flash hider for CHD instead.

Yeah, that's what I use.

eee.jpg

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Does "Rifle Damage" apply to Marksmen and Assault Rifles? I'm going to assume not, but curious if anyone has seen evidence one way or the other...