The Division 2

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider

New apparel weapon skins, emotes, masks from caches, one free, pass owners get 3 additional caches, which you can buy with real money or get in game from projects, no duplicate drops.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Got in a little late but just did the 3 strongholds last night to trigger the Black Tusk invasion. Fastest way to progress through the tiers? Looks like you can't buy your way up to the next threshold. Do you get enough loot from the 2 feeder missions to hit the threshold?

Also, start farming all those weapons mods boys, big rebalancing of them coming up (some will remain the same with a large benefit and a minor drawback, others will just have a minor benefit).

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Your drops scales so just equip the highest gs gear you have, and you can run around grab the free chests at open control points, the air drop crates, or stuff down alleyways to quickly get your gear score up. You can buy some stuff off the vendors for higher gs. This gets even easier on alts, as you can equip 450 stuff as soon as you get into wt1.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Sniper M700 and the Rifle MK17 will get a damage reduction.
F

M700, why? Carbon and Tactical versions aren't even good guns. The plain Model 700 is king of one-shot damage, and the SVD beats out all the others.
Mk17 change is dumb, it's the only rifle at all competitive with ARs and the SVD. The rest needed to be buffed to its level; all nerfing the best one does is make the entire class of weapon into garbage.

Chem Launcher

• The handling of the Chem Launcher has been a bit awkward.

... and rather than half-ass the awkwardness, we will change it to be 100% awkward!

I mean, ffs, the problem is that you stand around with your dick in your hand for a couple seconds after using the thing, which could be cancelled by quickly going into ADS. Nobody asked to pull the thing out like a goddamn gun. Hopefully that's all just poorly worded and it's not nearly as bad as it sounds. And at least there's no mention of a nerf to reinforcer [yet].

On the plus side, I'm glad to see they finally came to their senses about weapon mods. Might be a bit frustrating to get used to though, since we've found all the "best" mods that currently exist and those mostly have negatives that don't really do anything noticeable. Post-patch we'll probably lose our +30 round mags (down to 20, maybe 25 if we're lucky I'd guess) and capping crit will be a little harder.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, all this change will do is make me go AR/Rifle to AR/LMG probably.

And as long as the quick cast skill or whatever still works, I won't care. If I have to actually aim the fucking thing, I'll also probably just switch to the healing drone.

Hosix

All labs matter!
F

M700, why? Carbon and Tactical versions aren't even good guns. The plain Model 700 is king of one-shot damage, and the SVD beats out all the others.
Mk17 change is dumb, it's the only rifle at all competitive with ARs and the SVD. The rest needed to be buffed to its level; all nerfing the best one does is make the entire class of weapon into garbage.

... and rather than half-ass the awkwardness, we will change it to be 100% awkward!

I mean, ffs, the problem is that you stand around with your dick in your hand for a couple seconds after using the thing, which could be cancelled by quickly going into ADS. Nobody asked to pull the thing out like a goddamn gun. Hopefully that's all just poorly worded and it's not nearly as bad as it sounds. And at least there's no mention of a nerf to reinforcer [yet].

On the plus side, I'm glad to see they finally came to their senses about weapon mods. Might be a bit frustrating to get used to though, since we've found all the "best" mods that currently exist and those mostly have negatives that don't really do anything noticeable. Post-patch we'll probably lose our +30 round mags (down to 20, maybe 25 if we're lucky I'd guess) and capping crit will be a little harder.

Say it isn’t so...not my 30 round mags!?!?! My AR with 72 rounds was beast.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

About the same here, I pull out my Mk17 in place of my SMG when enemies insist on sitting a football field away trying to kill me with drones, turrets, and perfectly aimed grenades. I'll just carry a SVD instead if they nerf the Mk17 down to the level of all the shit-tier rifles.

Not really a fan of healing drone, it dies too easy. Healing remote mine is a possibility though; wonder what sort of cooldown you can get it down to with the revamped mods, and/or how well it works when you add another mod for a bunch of extra mines. That's assuming demo spec remains vastly superior to the other two specs too, of course.

I stuck with 60 rounds because Allegro cancelled the -RoF on the mag, but yeah, losing any rounds is going to be a very unwelcome change. Now that I think about it a bit, this is also likely to be an indirect buff to the FAMAS, which was already the highest burst damage AR. Problem now is you have to reload it to kill just about anything on Heroic so burst dps goes right out the window. If suddenly all ARs need a reload then FAMAS goes to the top of the list.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, so here come the nerfs, lol. Best rifle? Shit, I hardly see anyone use rifles because they are harder to use, you actually have to... uhh, aim? Yeah, I forsee everyone just using LMG and AR from now on, lol.

Ive been taking a break and playing some Grim Dawn until fri BTW.

Vorph

I'm still not seeing the appeal of LMGs at all. I even got a 465ish M60 with good rolls out of clan cache, but I can't replace my SMG because it's the only gun (ignoring shotguns because they are all trash) that can still crit shit that gets within 10m of me. I'm definitely not replacing my AR with a LMG either.

spronk

FPS noob
did they say anything about farming mod plans other than CP3s? Thats the thing I hate the most in the game, I find CP3s really annoying or take forever and i'm still missing most of them

i swapped over to vorph's crit/P416 build with patience, safeguard, and clutch and do find i kill stuff a lot faster although its tricky to balance going down to low armor (for +dmg) vs regenning armor in cover in case shit goes down. My gear is shit also atm with only like 30% crit chance but figure I might as well wait until I hit 500 cap before building a great set

Fadaar

That guy
yeah I'm not worried about perfecting my gear right now since everything I'm currently wearing will be trashed soon enough

Vorph

did they say anything about farming mod plans other than CP3s? Thats the thing I hate the most in the game, I find CP3s really annoying or take forever and i'm still missing most of them

i swapped over to vorph's crit/P416 build with patience, safeguard, and clutch and do find i kill stuff a lot faster although its tricky to balance going down to low armor (for +dmg) vs regenning armor in cover in case shit goes down. My gear is shit also atm with only like 30% crit chance but figure I might as well wait until I hit 500 cap before building a great set
Not really, same blueprints come from weekly bounties, but those are rather limited obviously. CP+3's are really easy imo, the annoying part is just the running all over the place setting up the two +1's to get it rolling. So I think it's just a gearing issue which shouldn't be hard to correct at 500. Safeguard nerf could be a serious issue, won't know til we see how long the ICD is.

Shitty thing for me is that I have pretty much all of them but haven't been crafting the mods I know I would never use, so now I have to craft them all which means farming quite a bit of titanium and electronics, plus even more to cap them out again before the patch. Otherwise on Friday I upgrade my bench to WT5 and they all cost like 60% more mats than they used to.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Got in a little late but just did the 3 strongholds last night to trigger the Black Tusk invasion. Fastest way to progress through the tiers? Looks like you can't buy your way up to the next threshold. Do you get enough loot from the 2 feeder missions to hit the threshold?

Also, start farming all those weapons mods boys, big rebalancing of them coming up (some will remain the same with a large benefit and a minor drawback, others will just have a minor benefit).
Players at gear level 450 can give you a set of 450 gear to instantly get you to the cap so you don't have to grind your way up if you want the fastest path.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Having to farm cp3's for mods on multiple characters really sucks ass, they need alternative methods to acquire those.

Vorph

Yeah, I would be ok with having to craft the mods on each character but re-farming all the BPs too is asking way too much.