The Elder Scrolls Online

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So much for hardcore PvP (I mean it).
Not gonna lie here, Bondurant, I'm one of the least hardcore PvPers. If you want to judge us on what skills I have slotted while I'm running around taking pictures that's fine. Unfortunately in this game the French aren't all piled on another server for us to transfer to just to dethrone.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
When you spend a lot of time on campaign you get to know all the really active veterans by name when you see them. If you make some effort you can find out what group they're from or get used to who fights with whom. But 95% of the PVPers do it casually, which means they usually are just pawns in the game played by the people trying to farm AP.

But yeah, largely it's anonymous and you have no idea who you're fighting and which guilds they are. That's the biggest reason few people will PVP for a long time. The second biggest reason is that the only thing to do really is to farm AP since nobody cares about winning the campaign. At least the best ways to farm AP are somewhat fun and can even benefit your faction a lot.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
When you spend a lot of time on campaign you get to know all the really active veterans by name when you see them. If you make some effort you can find out what group they're from or get used to who fights with whom. But 95% of the PVPers do it casually, which means they usually are just pawns in the game played by the people trying to farm AP.

But yeah, largely it's anonymous and you have no idea who you're fighting and which guilds they are. That's the biggest reason few people will PVP for a long time. The second biggest reason is that the only thing to do really is to farm AP since nobody cares about winning the campaign. At least the best ways to farm AP are somewhat fun and can even benefit your faction a lot.
The other thing is that it seems you can flip ownership stupidly quickly with a large enough group... no real permanence or lockout timers on sieges right?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The other thing is that it seems you can flip ownership stupidly quickly with a large enough group... no real permanence or lockout timers on sieges right?
Yup. An organized group of 20-30 people can take a keep in a few minutes. Our best time from initial engagement to cap is 4 minutes. This can be less than how long it takes for even an organized force to realize we're attacking, port to the nearest keep and defend.

Does anyone know the eta of Zenimax fixing dungeon chests see video below of the issues in a pug of 1 player looting all the chests and ignoring trash mobs and bosses to grab all the chests.

Now Zenimax made official post weeks ago they seen the video and said they are going to fix it remove the dungeon chests so all players get there own loot, so this exploit cant happen or when chests pops all gets there own loot, has anyone heard 1 patch this be in this and the 3 percent exp for mobs in dungeons is big factor along with all the bugs and crashes if I re sub for next month, plus I am busy in Arch-Age.
Basically anyone heard ETA of when Zenimax has the patch for this?

All the people I know in real life have either quit this game or have gone really casual.
Hear,Hear if they don't fix a lot of the bugs, the dungeons issues and crashes by sub time for players would bet on 60% attrition rate just in 1 st month they maybe heading to FTP sooner then later after the console releases but knowing how companies work even if there numbers tank they wont go FTP till after the console launches sadly.
The sooner they switch to FTP-Patron status sub Hybrid the better chance they have of keeping some of us casuals around that are sick of the crashes and bugs.

All the people I know in real life have either quit this game or have gone really casual.
Players also are flocking to Arch-Age if the Alpha access was cheaper for the kids and players that cant afford 149$ think tons of teso players would already have switched with rest of us to Arch-Age which is much more fun and sandboxy.

I cant wait till they get most of the localization for Arch done it be scary when the even story most don't care about is in enlish as well voiceovers and chat.

Trion with the current version of rift and there FTP with patron status sub and cash shop for credits is very diverse and robust so think the same will be when the Arch-Age cash shop goes live im anxious to see it, us founder Alpha packs think get like 14k credits for the store, and already have 26k credits from rift so have plenty to spend in the store on potions or whatever pets.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Basically anyone heard ETA of when Zenimax has the patch for this?
PATCH NOTES V.1.1 Inc. Craglorn - From PTS - Elder Scrolls Online

Dungeon Chest Changes
Chests within instances have undergone two changes:
Shared Chests - Each player in the group who is within 50 meters of the chest when it is unlocked will get an individual roll on the chest.
Reduced Number of Chests - Since each chest yields rewards for all group members, we have reduced the number of chests in instances to two total. Each instance will always have two chests in then, but the location of these two chests will be random within the dungeon.
These changes do not affect chests that appear in public spaces, only those within instances.
No official ETA, probably in May.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
For the PVE monkeys like myself.

Must have buddy addons when grinding dungeons. So far this is still a good money maker and lvl grinder.
Wykkyd's Mail Return Bot
Advanced Autoloot

Others:
Skyshard
Lorebook
Harvest
Chest
Other Wykkyd's addons or the general Framework when covers major items like research, lvl, feed timers.

The respec cost is a bit beyond! They need to lower the cost of that crap. Next bag space I have seen is 11k, were the devs on crack when they setup this cost structure?

Noticed the horses have different graphic as you lvl them. Waiting to see the all speed one looks like once unlocked. So far the inv horse has bags now. I think the speed one is getting thinner. Havent tested the sta horse, guessing it might show armor?

This is the first thing I thought of when I saw the AE cap change. I remember the huge 100man stack fights we had in shadowbane, they were so terrible.

Plus these stacks increase server load dramatically, there's just no upside to an AE cap.
Have they even said anything about why they would make this change? I thought the way battles happened was pretty fair and seemed to work as well as anything in TESO. Of all the things they could tinker with, why fix pitched PvP battles, the one thing in the game that is fun and works well.