soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
"Drummer say Naomi was the smartest person she ever know."

I literally cackled so loud I scared my cat

Sterling

El Presidente
"Drummer say Naomi was the smartest person she ever know."

I literally cackled so loud I scared my cat
She actually did some gangster engineering shit on that trap ship a couple of episodes ago. Too bad she's been such shit for so long she just has like no credibility at this point.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit that race to the shuttle tho, edge of my seat, good shit

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Amos is the only thing saving this season so far. When the intro started this week, I got a huge wave of nostalgia, remembering how goddamn much I used to look forward to this show during seasons 1-3.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The fact that Cara Gee was 8 months pregnant while filming the last couple of episodes is remarkable to me. The one conceit they had to make was one scene the second in command chick was supposed to be more in her face but she couldn't get any closer.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Up until a few episodes ago I thought they were having another killer season, but they are dragging this one out.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The fact that Cara Gee was 8 months pregnant while filming the last couple of episodes is remarkable to me. The one conceit they had to make was one scene the second in command chick was supposed to be more in her face but she couldn't get any closer.
Her face looks better a bit plumper

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
is anyone else, going "this new president has the right idea, kill all the belters!"

like what is the downside? just nuke em

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Grez

Trakanon Raider
is anyone else, going "this new president has the right idea, kill all the belters!"

like what is the downside? just nuke em
That's because you're a psychopath.

I pray to whatever God might actually exist that you and people like you never even sniff at real power. The former president has it right: do not target civilians. Anaros and his crew need to be exterminated, not the civilians.

• 4Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>

I pray to whatever God might actually exist that you and people like you never even sniff at real power. The former president has it right: do not target civilians. Anaros and his crew need to be exterminated, not the civilians.
He's chinese. He doesn't value life.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

If you get rid of the civilians, they lose their ability to wage war, and there is nobody left to commit terrorism later.

Genocide is the only way

• 1Picard

Goatface

send messages out to all belter stations/etc to expel all factions pledged to Inaros, ones that don't, send in the nukes.

=
was looking up populations
Earth pre attack - 30 billion
Luna - 1 billion
Mars - 4 billion (book) 9 billion (show)
Belters - 50 - 150 million

Earth asteroid strikes death toll - show - "millions", book - 5 to 6 billion
Earth after collapse -
book 15 billion

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That’s a shitty lose-lose situation for the belt, though. Marcos represents a near and real power. That’s like telling the civilians to rise up, but then you don’t give any support and they get owned. You still killed them, except you killed them with words instead of a bomb.

But considering all the psychos and insurrectionists on the forum, that is to be expected lol

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Some people representing a group of 50-100m people killed billions of people.

Sounds like wiping them out is fair game. I don't get this moral high ground situation in such a context. This ain't some silly brushfire war.

• 1Like