The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sometimes I wonder if you fucking idiots realize you're in the Fast Food Thread or not.

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pops

Had a burger and fries from Freddy's Steakburgers. The burger was a dried out, overcooked POS, but the fries are great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Taco Bell reinvents its fan-favorite Chalupa with the nationwide introduction of the new Triplelupa on March 12, 2020.

Made with the brand’s longest shell ever, the Triplelupa features three-in-one tear-apart crispy mini Chalupa shells filled with three flavors and double the seasoned beef compared to a regular Chalupa.

The Triplelupa represents Taco Bell’s first ever tear-apart menu item, with different flavors in each of its mini shells: Nacho Cheese on one end, Chipotle on the other, and a combination of the two, Cheesy Chipotle, in the middle.

Taco-Bell-Launching-New-Triplelupa-Nationwide-On-March-12-2020-678x381.jpg

• 2Mother of God
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
In fact now that I think about it. Yum Brands by law should be required to let you combine any items from their menu into new items when they combine stores.

hqdefault.jpg

You should be allowed to by a Stuffed Crust Fried Chicken Pizza with a side of Hush Puppy Nacho Fries and a donut ice cream sandwich. I didn't combine these restaurants! You Did! Now make my culinary abortions!!

Not gonna lie, I’d order a popcorn shrimp quesorizza with the spicy ranch instead of pizza sauce, followed with icecream filled donut holes.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Taco Bell reinvents its fan-favorite Chalupa with the nationwide introduction of the new Triplelupa on March 12, 2020.

Made with the brand’s longest shell ever, the Triplelupa features three-in-one tear-apart crispy mini Chalupa shells filled with three flavors and double the seasoned beef compared to a regular Chalupa.

The Triplelupa represents Taco Bell’s first ever tear-apart menu item, with different flavors in each of its mini shells: Nacho Cheese on one end, Chipotle on the other, and a combination of the two, Cheesy Chipotle, in the middle.

I swear they have done this before. Wasn't this a thing a year or two ago?

Either way... I'M IN!

Edit: Yep, found it March of 2019

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Stopped by the Bell for lunch today and ordered up a Triplelupa. They are tiny, but still a decent value at $3.69. Total foodage, I would say is about as much as 1.5 normal Chalupa's. Only other thing of note, I'm pretty sure they just used plain nacho cheese on all 3 portions.

Overall rating, 6/10.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
maybe not $50 delicious but it was certainly delicious

20200313_214453.jpg

Double shack burger with bacon, hot honey chicken sandwich, caramel banana concrete, regular cheese fries, cherry and sakura shake, strawberry lemonade.

• 5Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
maybe not $50 delicious but it was certainly delicious

20200313_214453.jpg

Double shack burger with bacon, hot honey chicken sandwich, caramel banana concrete, regular cheese fries, cherry and sakura shake, strawberry lemonade.

The cheese fries at our local Shake Shack are god damned amazing usually. Their burgers are really good too. its currently my favorite local burger place. The parking lot is hell though.