The Fast Food Thread

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Shake Shack remains my top choice for burgers. Having said that, it's overpriced. Way overpriced.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Went out to the grocery store earlier today and it was a goddamn mad house with all the dumb cunt Karens trying to buy boxes of toilet paper. Literally everything else in the store is fully stocked yet morons have to buy this shit. Blows my mind. Anyways with all the inspiration for being a fat fuck posted in this thread the last few weeks I decided to go big, I was undecided on what to try so I just went with a bit of everything.

I was at Publix so I went ahead and got a Boars Head Italian Sub, if you guys don't have or know Publix well then it's sucks to sucks they are the gold standard for grocery stores, and their subs are always awesome. Normally I would of just stopped there but figured I would make this Fast Food thread worthy and stopped by Taco Bell to try and new 3x dipshit chalupa you guys were talking about, and then to wrap it up hit up Wendy's for a big bacon classic meal with a frosty. So in total

1 Publix Sub

1 TripleChalupa Box
Taco
Cinnamon Twist
Large Baja Blast

1 Big Bacon Classic Meal
Large Fry
Large Strawberry Lemonade
Large Frosty

IMG_1211.JPG

Started with the TacoBell because as anyone who frequents this joint knows you are working with a short expiration timer and it if gets cold goes to dogshit pretty rapidly. In general all 3 of these mini chalupas tasted the same I think they put chipotle sauce on the whole thing. Was decent but much smaller than you would expect and honestly not worth the hype at all. Average for Taco Bell and the Baja Blast the the shining star that always elevates the experience.

IMG_1214.JPG

Moved on to the Wendy's and basically used the Frosty to dip my fries in, since we just had a brand new location open up about a month ago they have been on their A game as far as fast food quality goes. Somehow they have Chik-Fil-A quality level employees, I am sure it won't last but for now going there has been awesome.

IMG_1213.JPG

IMG_1212.JPG

Anyways I am stuffed as fuck and feel like Wilford Brimley looks.

diabeetus+(1).jpg

• 7Quality Calories
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Burger Fi has a new burger out: Baconian. I hope I survive coronageddon so I can give it a try.

baconian.JPG

• 4Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The sheer volume of food you all are able to put down at one time leads me to believe this board is full of hippopotamus lookin mother fuckers.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Eating a funnel cake for 3rd breakfast View attachment 254080
I fucking love funnel cake. I don’t think I’ve ever been so disappointed as when I went to Cedar Point and the entire time there’s ads everywhere for funnel cakes with MOUNTAINS OF TOPPINGs. Here I’m thinking “my god, there’s like a funnel cake shop with a huge toppings bar with shit I couldn’t begin to imagine to put on this shit.” We get to the place and it’s a tiny little shack and the options are whipped cream, strawberry topping and chocolate sauce. That was it. I guess the whipped cream was shaped like mountains but fuck what a let down.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got the triplelupa box, and while I didn't mind the flavor, shits messy AF! Wouldn't get it again simply because it's a pain in the dick to eat.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got the triplelupa box, and while I didn't mind the flavor, shits messy AF! Wouldn't get it again simply because it's a pain in the dick to eat.
Yeah, just get 2 regular sized Chalupa's. No mess, more food. Triplelupa is an unnecessary fail.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah y'all emasculate me with your levels of gluttony.

Whenever I go to BK, or McDs or whatever I usually just get the damn sandwich and water.

But fuck now I want Whataburger.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The sheer volume of food you all are able to put down at one time leads me to believe this board is full of hippopotamus lookin mother fuckers.
I could put something like Booze’s meal down but probably if A) I hadn’t eaten for 12+ hours, and B) I ate pretty quickly. I also wouldn’t eat for probably another 24 hours after that.
Only the Fast Food thread Pros can put down those meals on the regular. Long live the king Regime, RIP McCheese.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I wonder about you guys sometimes. I mean the meal I posted wasn't even that crazy over the top, just some piece meal shit from different places. I am sure you guys down put down more than a couple of tacos, a burger, and a sub. Next time we're going bust out the spice weasel and kick it up a notch.

2fed7i.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Naw dude. Three tacos is a meal for me. Of course some chips and salsa would come with this, but I would definitely feel content after this. I can't imagine eating this and thinking "yeah, it's burger time".

photo3.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users