The Fast Food Thread

Xevy

Log Wizard
I ate it at approximately 4pm EST and did have a very liquidy poop (though I had KFC last night at ~1am) within an hour of eating it. I'll report my next BM immediately with color and texture notations.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Went to go get a Angrier Whopper, ended up getting a Colby Jack Pub Burger from Culver's. It was a good day.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ate at steak n shake for the first time today. Will not go back. Greasiest burger I have ever had and the bun was crumbling apart. Freddys is way better.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's disappointing to hear. I think Steak n Shake is pretty damn good. The Bacon 'n Cheese Double is a classic.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I got the BBQ bacon cheeseburger. Bacon was under-cooked and bun was stale and crumbling. Looked like they put a teaspoon of BBQ sauce on there, was really lame.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I was surprised that Steak and Shake breakfast here wasn't bad. My biggest gripe is their weird, tiny fries. I don't want giant wedge fries but I'm not really a fan of the shoestring fries (unless they're covered in chili and cheese and you eat them with a fork, I guess).

That's still a step up from Waffle House IMHO. I don't know if I'll ever get over them serving burgers without fries or some sort of french fry substitute. Hash browns with a burger doesn't tickle my pickle.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Carls Jr sausage egg and cheese biscuit use to be my favorite breakfast item (and so damn cheap) but they did something to it lately, at least at my local one here in the west. The egg recipe changed (odd fluffy egg whitey consistency) and the sausage patty seems smaller.
Yes they did. Was my mainstay. They removed them off the 2 for special and were like 3,50 each for a while. Then went back on sale. But sausage patty always looks kinda dry or shrunken like some shitty hormel crap. Biscuits to me seemed less big and fluffy. Didnt notice an egg change. Guess they took the shittier ingredients shittier price papa johns approach.

Gave moomshine burger 3 tries hoping itd be like the old bourbon burger. Nope sauce is weak, barely tastes different than a basic bacon cheeseburger. Sucks its replacing their blue cheese pub burger which was alright.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Did the Angriest Whopper today, was kinda meh. Bun, sauce, onions, everything was fine but I'm just not a pickled jalape?o fan on burgers, pizza, or anything. Raw jalape?os are great though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Although I was self-diagnosed, it wasn't until I started posting here that everyone started pointing out how immaculate my palette was.