The Fast Food Thread

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
There is a food cart downtown that has 4 dollar banh mis and every single time I eat there, I shit hot fire. They are so good though, ate there an hour ago and have no regrets.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
They finally got around to opening a Carl Jnrs in Japan last month, and it's only about 20 minutes walk from my house.

What's good there? I'm eager to try it because "The company apparently also wants to ensure Japanese consumers get the authentic Carl's Jr. experience, stating they won't be changing their recipes for the region."

Which is quite rare here. So, what should I order, my fellow fast food connoisseurs?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Chipotle is fucking garbage. I do not want my burrito at room fucking temperature. It's so much worse then a mexican joint with bertos in the name.
Lol! bertos, or as my family calls it, the 'tos restaurants. Just moved away from Phoenix, but we had Filibertos, which was the biggest, then knock offs of Losbetos, Robertos, Eirebertos, etc. Now I'm up in the Northwest, and they don't exist. It's bullshit!

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
They finally got around to opening a Carl Jnrs in Japan last month, and it's only about 20 minutes walk from my house.

What's good there? I'm eager to try it because "The company apparently also wants to ensure Japanese consumers get the authentic Carl?s Jr. experience, stating they won?t be changing their recipes for the region."

Which is quite rare here. So, what should I order, my fellow fast food connoisseurs?
For breakfast, steak and egg burrito.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Lol! bertos, or as my family calls it, the 'tos restaurants. Just moved away from Phoenix, but we had Filibertos, which was the biggest, then knock offs of Losbetos, Robertos, Eirebertos, etc. Now I'm up in the Northwest, and they don't exist. It's bullshit!
Hit up Javiers on Lombard/Williams for the closest bertos experience you can get for Portland.

Crone

Hit up Javiers on Lombard/Williams for the closest bertos experience you can get for Portland.
Well I should clarify that for the Portland area they had muchas gracias which was pretty damn close. Up here in the Seattle area now and I haven't found anything yet.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

What's good there? I'm eager to try it because "The company apparently also wants to ensure Japanese consumers get the authentic Carl's Jr. experience, stating they won't be changing their recipes for the region."

Their best stuff is on their breakfast menu. Biscuit sandwiches especially.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures

The 1/2 pound super bacon thickburger is pretty good for a drive-thru caliber fast food place.

If they have the same breakfast menu as Hardee's then try the steak and gravy biscuit.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Filibertos et al is the only, and I mean only, thing I miss about Phoenix. I guarantee if I ever go back to Phoenix for some reason, Filibertos will be my first stop.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Their best stuff is on their breakfast menu. Biscuit sandwiches especially.
Carls Jr sausage egg and cheese biscuit use to be my favorite breakfast item (and so damn cheap) but they did something to it lately, at least at my local one here in the west. The egg recipe changed (odd fluffy egg whitey consistency) and the sausage patty seems smaller.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just had the angriest whopper and it's really good and legit spicy for people who still have taste buds. I will report back on what color it turns my poop.

Vaclav

Just had the angriest whopper and it's really good and legit spicy for people who still have taste buds. I will report back on what color it turns my poop.
If Abe never shows back up to report this, will he have McCheesed himself?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Angry whopper has always been an amazing item. Great sauce/fixins combo. I don't know that I need the red hot sauce BS bun, but maybe I won't hate it.

Seriously though, Angry Whopper is the McRib we deserve.