The Fast Food Thread

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I've actually been tested for it.

But yes, it seems to be like the new celiacs where everyone thinks they have it and those of us who have been tested just get annoyed with the rest of them.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I taste soap with cilantro, I can taste mostly the alcohol in literally every alcoholic beverage I've ever had, and I can conjure the taste of any food I've ever eaten into my mouth. Maybe I'm not a super taster, but I am beyond you normies.

Maybe I'm the Daywalker the McCheese prophecy.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Tarrant is legit. He can taste the vaginas of every female within a 5 mile radius by simply sticking his tongue in the air.
Use2JNC.gif

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think I have proven I am a supertaster based on my experiences. I may in fact be the most super taster known to man.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Just tried the Angriest Whopper, I thought it was pretty damn good and I'm not a Burger King fan at all. Whatever sauce that is they put on it is outstanding.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Everytime we get on the ramen derail all I can think of is those fucking shitheads and their slurping. Is there a worse sound?

moontayle

Golden Squire
Just tried the Angriest Whopper, I thought it was pretty damn good and I'm not a Burger King fan at all. Whatever sauce that is they put on it is outstanding.
I dunno man, maybe it's the years of Tex Mex I've ingested but it only seemed like a Mildly Irritated Whopper to me.