The Fast Food Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_136136.jpg

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I've seen more than a few reviews saying those Mac 'n Cheetos things are good. The main reason I was wary of it was cuz the Loaded Doritos things were shit.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'll be damned if these aren't pretty good. You don't get much Cheetos taste in them, they are sort of like a mac'n cheese stuffed mozzarella stick....but they outside was nice and crispy and the inside was flavorful and cooked well.

Color me surprised.

Xevy

Log Wizard
They're decent. Some bites really taste like Mac n cheese in a crunchy breading, other bites taste like hot greasy mess. And I USUALLY enjoy hot greasy messes.

7/10

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I had them, decent but not great. Basically what Tarranr said, tasted like a weird mozzarella stick. Couldn't taste Cheetos at all.

Definitely wouldn't buy again for the price, was $3 for 5 little sticks

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Burger King's in my town are fucking aweful. The served me, what I am guessing is 6 hour old Mac & cheetos... They were barely edible. Coincidentally I have had diarrhea and farts that smell like death in the 24 hours that have followed. Fuck you BK.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
The Fast Food God has forsaken us. We can no longer tell garbage calories from quality calories. End times. All is lost.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
The Fast Food God has forsaken us. We can no longer tell garbage calories from quality calories. End times. All is lost.
Look there is a a world of difference between a good fast food hamburger and Fucking Mac and Cheese Cheetos

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Are you new to this thread? Mac & Cheetos are exactly the kind of thing this thread is built upon!! This isn't some hipster fast food thread. We're about ALL fast food!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
all this talk of burger king made me crave some... did not get the mac & cheetos, opted for my old standard triple stacker, and got a 10 piece nugget too since they're $1.49 now. was taken aback when my bill was nearly $7. triple stacker used to be $3 even, now its $4.59. wtf. upon retrospect, i should have gotten two double stackers in the 2 for $5 deal... oh well.

burger was substandard compared to how i remember it anyway.

not sure what i expected.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone mention Taco Bell doing away with the green sauce? Very little point left in life after that bomb. I hope for ya'll it's just local.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I've never had their green sauce so meh. Nothing will ever sting me more than when they got rid of the baja sauce though.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
The Burger King near my place is so ghetto that the last time I went I was told they haven't carried tomatoes in a month because "they've gotten too expensive". Serious.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Burger King near my place is so ghetto that the last time I went I was told they haven't carried tomatoes in a month because "they've gotten too expensive". Serious.
As a franchise, are they even allowed to do that? I mean, the iconic burger of BK is a whopper (that has a tomato slice or two). Can a local store cheap out and purposefully alter BK products like that?