lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Why not

4l502yT.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I eat one Cadbury creme egg a year and think "Yeah, they're still not that good."

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That candy is quite good, but it's expensive comparatively for only one piece and you need to make sure you're prepared for the next few hours.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I can preface by saying that my wife is out of town and today from mcdonalds I ate two large fry, two spicy chickens sammys, and three double quarter pounders. This was my food intake for the day (sans bourbon).

That said, you mother fuckers make me sick with your easter choices.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
I can preface by saying that my wife is out of town and today from mcdonalds I ate two large fry, two spicy chickens sammys, and three double quarter pounders. This was my food intake for the day (sans bourbon).

Holy shit. I felt bad for doing a BOGO 1/4lb Wendy's deal today. I ate one at 3pm and the other about an hour ago. That's some food man.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit. I felt bad for doing a BOGO 1/4lb Wendy's deal today. I ate one at 3pm and the other about an hour ago. That's some food man.

I mean full day. Break it down to three meals its not that..... Ya its not great. I still have another qp in the fridge to heat up, and a bunch of hot pockets. I dont fuck around on bachelor weekends.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

This easily beats my usual Grand Mac value meal, spicy chicken sandwich, and 10 piece chicken nugget. Nice work man!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This easily beats my usual Grand Mac value meal, spicy chicken sandwich, and 10 piece chicken nugget. Nice work man!

Feel like a bag of hammered assholes today, but I did eat my last QP for bfast. lol

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
[Deleted for lurking fall.]

In other news, craving Taco Bell naked chicken.

Last edited:

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Starburst jelly beans are the superior jelly beans.
Mass-distributed Jelly Belly all include ass flavors mixed in. Popcorn is fucking disgusting. But it's not the only bad one.

I buy a mix of jelly beans.
Starburst for all the mentioned reasons, but also not exclusively them for the mentioned reasons.
Nerd jelly beans are worth a try. I include them when I can.
I also like to mix in the cheap ones for nostalgias sake.

Cadbury minis, but not the cremes - brother loved them. Not my bag at all. Almost like chocolate Marshmello variations.

Needs Reese egg shaped cups
Chocolate eggs.
Robin eggs.

Large bunnies are nice, but I avoid them.
Peeps are automatic, -like candy corn-i smash the shit out of them, but not sure I technically like them

Last edited: