The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Starburst is good but I wanted to try something different.

Also I have PTSD from sugar ODing on Cadbury creame eggs as a kid and can't do it anymore.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Are the Starburst crazy beans better? I see they have some delicious sounding flavors.

What's up with Red Bull's new sugar free flavors? I love that the sugar versions are grape, Kiwi-Apple, Orange, etc (all sound delicious). The new sugar free flavors might as well be Pungent Asshole and Salted Carne De Burro.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Number one candy around Easter?

Robin eggs hands down.

315_en-us_large.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I really like the Cadbury Minis. Definitely the best candy shell of any coated chocolate. And the chocolate is prem.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Fuck ya'll uppity dindus not giving me the deets on those beans. McCheese, you've failed me for the last time.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My favorite easter move is to take a sweet tart chick/duck/bunny and a chocolate one and eat them at the same time. I don't think chocolate covered sweet tarts is a thing but it should be.

SweeTartsChicksDucksBunnies3.jpg

five-pounds-of-easter-chocolate-candy~37_414a.jpg

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I know. I was kidding.

I had a colleague years ago who would lick a peep, and then it would stick to his office door. It would then sit there for the entire year. No change.

That's not food.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Just had Culvers for first time. Burger was awesome, rest was average at best. I've never met anyone who liked Peeps. Reese's PB eggs are where its at.

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Peeps are nice to look at and tasty in small quantities. Some of the more exotic flavors are pretty good. If you're in/near DC check out the Peep Store at the National Harbor. Plus they've got that awesome Mike & Ike bar on tap.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I really like the Cadbury Minis. Definitely the best candy shell of any coated chocolate. And the chocolate is prem.
For shizzle, these are my second best.

Cadbury-Mini-Eggs-Wrapper-Small.jpg

I once made the mistake of mixing both bags into one and transitioning back and forth between the two options was kind of jarring.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users