The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I had the apparently infamous Lobster and Seafood sub at Quizno's yesterday. I expected it to be okay at best, instead it blew my fucking mind. It was so damn good I might go get another today.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Quizno's is still a thing? There were like 20 around here in 2006ish and now I don't know where a single one is. They all closed here.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I love the shitty seafood salad you can get at crappy sub places. It's all mayo and fake crab meat, but damn if it doesn't taste great.

• 1Solidarity

McCheese

article-0-16BDC5D5000005DC-658_634x480.jpg

• 1Like

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah Starburst are the best. Not even a competition or argument. If you disagree you're wrong.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I need a bag of these once a year:

51580554?wid=450&hei=450&fmt=pjpeg.jpg

I like Jelly Belly the rest of the time though. The starburst ones are okay but they are all just in your face fruit flavor. I like all the different flavors of Jelly Belly.

• 1Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
The sour package of jelly bellys is where its at. Also, my kids love going to party city to get 15 candies for 1$ and they have jelly belly dispensers to put in bags. I eat a few handfuls every time, no shame.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's true though that the naked chicken challupa fucks up their drive thru something fierce. Ordered 2 recently, and it was about 8 minutes waiting at the window to get it because they had to fry up more shells. Was fucking worth it though!

• 1Like

McCheese

I need a bag of these once a year:

View attachment 124189

I like Jelly Belly the rest of the time though. The starburst ones are okay but they are all just in your face fruit flavor. I like all the different flavors of Jelly Belly.

In-your-face fruit flavor is why they're so good. I see where the issue is, though. You have that defective gene that causes you to enjoy black jelly beans. My condolences.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Gummies

Moving on to gummies, which are superior to jelly beans, this local company makes some damn good ones. Almost everything I've had from here is top notch.