The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The weird thing about BK is they do send the burgers over the grill but then they microwave them to melt the cheese. ?????

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
out-of-here.gif

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think with BK it sort of depends on how you feel about mayo. They put more mayo on their burgers by a damn site than any other fast food place. If you love mayo, that's a good thing. I don't think BK is consistently bad, but the worst burgers I've ever had came from BK. Them and White Castle are the only places I've gotten burgers where the patty was light grey.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
BK has the best coupons on their App. 3$ for a small fry, small drink, and a double cheeseburger is great. I just tack on a 10 piece nug, chicken fry, or another double cheeseburger to that. Mcdonalds coupons are bullshit. And Wendy's can just full on fuck off with their over priced no coupon bullshit.

BK and KFC have the best lunch deals with a lot of food for a reasonable price. Taco Bell's cravings deal also falls in here.

I still don't understand how everyone else's app sucks so much ass compared to Dunkin's.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Guy on the most recent episode of my 600lb life gained 160 pounds in 4 months. THATS is how you eat fast food!!
That episode was horrible. 100% bed ridden Whiny faggot high pitched Kentucky voice. 60yr old gf and him both compulsively lying. Thought they did great in 4 months. Only cheated a few times etc. Blamed lack of money on ordering lots of Chinese and being unable to get to store. Thought he felt loose and great.....

When faced with 150lbs blames it on all kinds of things including not having a nutritionist when they are already provided specific list of what's ok. She tried to get him to skip fried rice but see no issue with egg rolls...... They then state don't know where they are going wrong.

Sad he wasn't one that dies during filming. But at least it ended with his last chance being up 3lbs and dropped from the dr. Ends on him being proud of that up 3 and convinced he's going to drop all the weight after a year of fucking up super bad repeatedly. I how i catch the news that he's dead already or within the year add predicted. Sad his father mortgaged his home to pay for this fuck up.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just doing the math on that, that's a surplus of ~4600 calories per day, EVERY day for 4 months to gain that much. I like the occasional binge like the rest of you, but I tend to feel pretty fucked up and "hungover" the next day. The idea of doing that shit for 120 days straight? Fucking kill me now.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What's the maintenance calories on a 600 pound human?

If we used numbers for a moderately active human (this guys is not), we'd do 15 x pounds = 15 x 600 = 9000 calories a day to maintain a 600 pound weight. Add the 4600 to that. Also add in that this will go up as the weight is gained.

Is my math way off?

McCheese

Just doing the math on that, that's a surplus of ~4600 calories per day, EVERY day for 4 months to gain that much. I like the occasional binge like the rest of you, but I tend to feel pretty fucked up and "hungover" the next day. The idea of doing that shit for 120 days straight? Fucking kill me now.

The thing is, you get used to that "hungover" feeling and it becomes your new normal. Back in high school, after school for an early dinner I'd routinely eat an entire box of pasta, a full jar of pastas sauce, a bag of frozen meatballs, and half a container of grated parm cheese. I'd promptly pass out in a carb coma from like 7 - 11 or so, then wake up and eat 2nd dinner. I was always in a lethargic, hazy state, but since that was all I ever knew, I didn't know it wasn't normal to feel that way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
The thing is, you get used to that "hungover" feeling and it becomes your new normal. Back in high school, after school for an early dinner I'd routinely eat an entire box of pasta, a full jar of pastas sauce, a bag of frozen meatballs, and half a container of grated parm cheese. I'd promptly pass out in a carb coma from like 7 - 11 or so, then wake up and eat 2nd dinner. I was always in a lethargic, hazy state, but since that was all I ever knew, I didn't know it wasn't normal to feel that way.
I expected nothing less from you

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's the maintenance calories on a 600 pound human?

If we used numbers for a moderately active human (this guys is not), we'd do 15 x pounds = 15 x 600 = 9000 calories a day to maintain a 600 pound weight. Add the 4600 to that. Also add in that this will go up as the weight is gained.

Is my math way off?

Yea, not sure where you got the number 15 from. This dude is likely sedentary. He would fall right around 4300 calories per day to maintain the 600 lbs. To further gain that extra weight, it is typically accepted that ~3500 calories surplus = 1 lb gain. So the guy would need to be eating roughly 9000 calories per day for the entire gain period over 4 months.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
oh my gooooooooooooooood

Zzen

Potato del Grande

Just when McCheese's reign was being brought into question by his questionable BK stance, he makes a post like this and reasserts his position as alpha of the fast food thread.

/golfclap

McCheese

I have a standing invitation for any forum bros* to accompany me to a Golden Corral if you're ever in the great state of Maryland!

*Edit* Or Philip's Seafood Buffet if you're willing to pay for me.

*with a few exceptions. You know who you are.