The Fast Food Thread

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
duuuuuuude

They make the best beef jerky, the smoked shorty sausages are the bomb. I bet those green chile ones are good as fuck. Local Harris Teeter stopped selling them. I am quite unhappy.

edit: yikes, those mother fuckers are 12 bucks a piece on amazon. no thx.

Last edited:

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I was in Walmart the other day after missing lunch and I picked up a package of these:

41SLYLojaWL._SY450_.jpg

They were delicious and I have been thinking about them ever since. Might have been because I was starving but if they're as good as I remember I will be making a bulk order shortly.
Do you just eat these right out the bag like a Slim Jim?

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Amazon prices on food stuff is sometimes completely retarded, though.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
if you east coast guys do get together for a buffet, you gotta take at least one picture.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Amazon prices on food stuff is sometimes completely retarded, though.

This is the case with these. Yes they are kind of like slim jims but 100 times better but still not worth $12 a pack. That little snack pack was like 2 bucks and the 5 oz bags should be around 5. I don't know why somebody's selling them for that much on Amazon but they can go fuck themselves.

EDIT: Walmart has these online for $4.48 a bag but they don't seem to have the green chile ones. Lame.

Last edited:

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I bought from Target, for 4.99, the hot and spicy Dukes.......the meat part was really good, but I wanted more heat. I am going to search for the green chile ones now, because: green chiles.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
These are pretty tasty (but then again I have shitty taste and I like everything so ymmv):

real-sticks-v2.jpg

I see them on sale in the grocery store quite often for like 75 cents each.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm a big fan of jerky sticks but bags of beef jerky I get nauseous looking at.

A few years ago I bought a bag and ate a piece and it tasted like what I imagine dish soap tastes like. Ended up puking my brains out for the entire night. Beef Jerky was then ruined.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk

A few years ago I bought a bag and ate a piece and it tasted like what I imagine dish soap tastes like. Ended up puking my brains out for the entire night. Beef Jerky was then ruined.

raw

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
These are pretty tasty (but then again I have shitty taste and I like everything so ymmv):

real-sticks-v2.jpg

I see them on sale in the grocery store quite often for like 75 cents each.
No antibiotics, gluten or preservative? Those are like my 3 favorite ingredients, though!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

I recently tried that Krave brand jerky you see everywhere, it's ok. Used to love Pemmican back in the day but hardly see that anymore. The sticks are generally superior, especially Duke's.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My favorite jerky is Mingua. I like my jerky to actually resemble dried meat and not that soft, moist, gummy Jack Link's style shit that seems nothing like meat to me. I want my jerky to require some chewing. I must be in the minority though because all jerky you buy in the store seems to be the soft, gummy stuff.

This stuff is expensive, but all jerky is.

61W23cqOxOL._SY355_.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user