The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Tuco is the first one that comes to mind.

Noodleface is good people, I'll binge with you anytime.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In Cleveland for 2 weeks for new job training. First time in the mid West! Where should I eat Bros?!

Saw a billboard for shake stack and got kind of excited.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
In Cleveland for 2 weeks for new job training. First time in the mid West! Where should I eat Bros?!

Saw a billboard for shake stack and got kind of excited.

I haven't been to Cleveland in years but you should hit up Sokolowski's for some pierogi's or some good Polish food.
[bcolor=rgb(24, 24, 24)]http://www.sokolowskis.com/[/bcolor]

And definitely get a Polish Boy.
seti_s_polish_boy.jpg

Home
Pretty sure most hot dog places will serve them there.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
We have enough people in the NOVA/MD/DC area, we should gather as one and storm the Golden Corral to attempt to wrest the crown from McCheese. It would be an epic battle of fat fucks gorging sub par buffet food.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
We have enough people in the NOVA/MD/DC area, we should gather as one and storm the Golden Corral to attempt to wrest the crown from McCheese. It would be an epic battle of fat fucks gorging sub par buffet food.
Golden Corral? I don't need to intentionally give myself the runs

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Literally the only thing BK has going for it is the double whopper, and even ordering that is a crap shoot nowadays.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
My fast food today at my desk: Duke's Hot and Spicy smoked shorty sausages...a bit disappointed by the "heat"...dipping in some El Yucateco chile habanero hot sauce helped.
Oh and some Fage 0% Greek yogurt with an addition of wild blueberries.

Sad Mrs. Gravy just wants a french fry.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I don't think Heebeen has a chocolate fountain though.

*edit* I do like how it's located next to Turkeycock park. So appropriate for rerererererolled.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I was in Walmart the other day after missing lunch and I picked up a package of these:

41SLYLojaWL._SY450_.jpg

They were delicious and I have been thinking about them ever since. Might have been because I was starving but if they're as good as I remember I will be making a bulk order shortly.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users