The Fast Food Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't understand people that make fun of people who enjoy fine or exotic foods. You really just showcase your own ignorance. Which I guess is fitting for this forum in many ways.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I don't understand people that make fun of people who enjoy fine or exotic foods. You really just showcase your own ignorance. Which I guess is fitting for this forum in many ways.
Or don't always be a pretentious douche and also don't post it in The Fast Food Thread.

I've probably been to more michelin star rated restaurants than you, but again...

FAST FOOD THREAD

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, this is the place to come and post about our shame, and our glory. If tonight I drink a quart of bourbon and eat an entire package of peeps oreos, this is where I will come to shitpost.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Or don't always be a pretentious douche and also don't post it in The Fast Food Thread.

I've probably been to more michelin star rated restaurants than you, but again...

FAST FOOD THREAD

I don't want to be the guy who creates the Pretentious Douche Tasting Thread. This is the next best option. I don't fully understand the hate of using fairly plain language to describe a fine dining meal. It's really no different then describing the beauty of a double double animal style or the orgasmic taste of the naked chicken chalupa.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I don't want to be the guy who creates the Pretentious Douche Tasting Thread. This is the next best option. I don't fully understand the hate of using fairly plain language to describe a fine dining meal. It's really no different then describing the beauty of a double double animal style or the orgasmic taste of the naked chicken chalupa.
You're cool. It's mainly Alex whose doucheness seethes from every post he makes.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
This thread is for the everyman. The blue collar joe who just wants a greasy burger or some microwave pizza bagels after a hard day's work. Posting about fancy, exotic ingredients and restaurants that only mark the price in whole dollars make us norms feel inferior.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I mean, what else matters in life?

vagina size

pkVAO.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I just don't think the 1 percentile is worth bragging about.

But I guess you gotta be proud of what you're slinging regardless.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You're cool. It's mainly Alex whose doucheness seethes from every post he makes.

Deal. I can't eat fast food on the reg. I'm a victim of my domicile. I would love it if Arby's or Wendy's was more readily available for me. But they just aren't. I was on a business trip last month and I was so excited because there was an Arby's down the street and my co-workers who I never see or meet were like "WTF, that's where you want to go for your company-expensed lunch?" Yes, I want to go to fucking Arby's because I maybe have 2-3 opportunities a fucking year to eat a Beef n Cheddar. Over half the things posted in this thread I don't have access to. And what I have access to apparently triggers you.

And Michelin rating means nothing to me. Most of the shit I post is about Thai, Indian, shwarma, taquerias. All those are under $10. Like you said. FAST FOOD.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Deal. I can't eat fast food on the reg. I'm a victim of my domicile. I would love it if Arby's or Wendy's was more readily available for me. But they just aren't. I was on a business trip last month and I was so excited because there was an Arby's down the street and my co-workers who I never see or meet were like "WTF, that's where you want to go for your company-expensed lunch?" Yes, I want to go to fucking Arby's because I maybe have 2-3 opportunities a fucking year to eat a Beef n Cheddar. Over half the things posted in this thread I don't have access to. And what I have access to apparently triggers you.

And Michelin rating means nothing to me. Most of the shit I post is about Thai, Indian, shwarma, taquerias. All those are under $10. Like you said. FAST FOOD.
Talks about Fast Food, mentions employer paid lunch.

Douche

• 1Solidarity

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk

lol your ability to humblebrag has increased by 100! "I can't help that I am surrounded by fancy shmancy food and get taken out on company expensed lunches!!!"

I also have a hard time believing you don't have access to typical, shitty fast food where you live. Maybe not all the places mentioned here, but come on. Hell, in fucking bumfuck KAZAKHSTAN I could eat at plenty of chain chicken, burger, and pizza joints.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I have KFC (none within over a mile though), McD's, Burger King, Taco Bell, Jack in the Box, Carl's Jr. And the worst In-N-Out there is - the one in Fisherman's Wharf.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
lol your ability to humblebrag has increased by 100! "I can't help that I am surrounded by fancy shmancy food and get taken out on company expensed lunches!!!"

I also have a hard time believing you don't have access to typical, shitty fast food where you live. Maybe not all the places mentioned here, but come on. Hell, in fucking bumfuck KAZAKHSTAN I could eat at plenty of chain chicken, burger, and pizza joints.
Don't you know, the SF Bay Area only has non-chain food establishments that are so good, nothing else in America compares. Dude can't help it if the rest of us live in shitholes.

• 1Like