The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
View attachment 129175

Got this at Costco the other day and they are fantastic. Give it 8/10. 2 points deducted because even though there is enough sauce to cover the chicken nicely, I want more.

My worry with those kinds of frozen chicken meals is that you'll get bones or gristle in the chicken. Maybe I'm just unlucky, but the last few times I've gotten stuff like that, I get one piece of chicken with some weird, hard object in it, and that completely ruins them for me for weeks or months.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My worry with those kinds of frozen chicken meals is that you'll get bones or gristle in the chicken. Maybe I'm just unlucky, but the last few times I've gotten stuff like that, I get one piece of chicken with some weird, hard object in it, and that completely ruins them for me for weeks or months.

Yep. It's the risk with frozen chicken. Any kind of gristle completely ruins it for me.

B-Biscuit

Bronze Knight of the Realm

That's disgusting, I've gotten hard stuff in tuna before too. Enough to make you wanna vomit mid meal

Oldbased

> Than U
I've had it happen with tyson chicken patties. Have had it happen a TON with Fast Fixin's precooked burgers in the past too, although I used to love those things for a instant 1 minute burger.
Never had it happen in the nuggets/strips

Oldbased

> Than U
I'm hoping there isn't a contamination issue or recall on my tuna. I bought 80 cans last week when Meijer had that 50 cent a can sale. good until 4/2020

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Went to buy canned tuna recently and was pretty confused. Solid white albacore is expensive AF, but do I trust chunk light?

Tough decisions all up in the grocery store. :(

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If you're making tuna salad you might as well get chunk light. Tuna salad is supposed to be smooth and you might as well save your money. They both taste exactly the same, the only difference is that there are bigger chunks in the solid white albacore which is more pleasant to eat with a fork but doesn't matter in tuna salad.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users