The Fast Food Thread

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
American pizza and Italian pizza have almost nothing in common. American pizza is far, far better.

Lived in Naples for two years and ya, they have nothing in common but they are both great. In fact all pizza varieties are great, except Chicago style deep dish. That's not pizza.

• 2Supertaster
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I used to eat so much Papa John's when I worked there. They let me take home a pizza or two every shift. Idk if I would have enjoyed it as much if it wasn't free, but looking back all I remember is mmmmmmm.
Last year of high school friend had same deal with his pizza employment. Every night of nerding out, Id push for Chinese or God sakes anything but pizza... Overruled 4 to 1 by free pizza.

Suffice to say I didn't eat pizza for like 2 years except the rare totinos.

kudos

<Banned>
If I'm eating frozen foods pizza I am eating pizza rolls. It's the superior choice 10/10 times when it comes to grocery pizza.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
If I'm eating frozen foods pizza I am eating pizza rolls. It's the superior choice 10/10 times when it comes to grocery pizza.

ume.gif

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I've found better pizza in Tampa, FL than anywhere in the DC/VA/MA area so far. Florida actually has a lot of Italians.

When I lived in MA there wasn't even a Pizza Hut near me. They'd have had all my monies cuz the mom and pop places, that were like every other block, all were complete shit. Like school lunch type pizza.

• 1Solidarity

kudos

<Banned>
When I lived in MA there wasn't even a Pizza Hut near me. They'd have had all my monies cuz the mom and pop places, that were like every other block, all were complete shit. Like school lunch type pizza.
I figured moving to DC/VA/MA area I'd be flooded with quality pizza since I'm only 4 hours from NYC and it's the NE (kinda). NOPE. SHIT PIZZA EVERYWHERE. PATHETIC.

• 1Solidarity

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Only slathering papa johns pizza with a gallon of garlic butter does it become edible. Their crust tastes like cardboard as well. It is overall just really shit pizza. I'd never get it over Domnio's or Pizza Hut. That super thin crust pizza at the Hut is pretty legit. Makes a great meat lover's vessel.
Have you tried Domino's since their re-design? Their deep dish is legit, and the rest of their pizza I think has that new garlic butter crust. It's good!

So what's up with Diet Dr Pepper, and why sometimes it doesn't taste like Diet? no other Diet soda does this I feel. Granted, most of the time, it does taste like Diet, but I swear sometimes, probably due to whatever food I'm eating it with, it tastes like legit Dr. Pepper. Stuff is like a miracle or something!

• 1Quality Calories

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Have you tried Domino's since their re-design? Their deep dish is legit, and the rest of their pizza I think has that new garlic butter crust. It's good!

So what's up with Diet Dr Pepper, and why sometimes it doesn't taste like Diet? no other Diet soda does this I feel. Granted, most of the time, it does taste like Diet, but I swear sometimes, probably due to whatever food I'm eating it with, it tastes like legit Dr. Pepper. Stuff is like a miracle or something!

Dominos philly cheese steak pizza's is probably my favorite chain joint pizza. They nailed the philly taste bigly.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So I have been eating cereal at work for breakfast. I work nights so it's a 3 AM bowl. I decided to change it up and start venturing away from my favorite CTC. Got Honeycomb for the first time since I was a kid for my coming up meal. Excited to see if it is any good.

1200px-Honycomb_cereal.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I figured moving to DC/VA/MA area I'd be flooded with quality pizza since I'm only 4 hours from NYC and it's the NE (kinda). NOPE. SHIT PIZZA EVERYWHERE. PATHETIC.

Depends what you're looking for. If you go to Cambridge or some hipster town you'll find artisan pizzas. A lot of the small towns have great local places. If you're ever near Somerset I know a place..

I find this with diet Mtn dew. I actually prefer it to regular. Every once in a great while im hit with the diet flavor and I go oh god what am I doing with my life.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Depends what you're looking for. If you go to Cambridge or some hipster town you'll find artisan pizzas. A lot of the small towns have great local places. If you're ever near Somerset I know a place..

I find this with diet Mtn dew. I actually prefer it to regular. Every once in a great while im hit with the diet flavor and I go oh god what am I doing with my life.
Yea, it's never ever happened to me with Diet Mt Dew. :( I wish it would, because Mt Dew is my favorite soda by far, but Diet is just terrible. :(

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
American pizza and Italian pizza have almost nothing in common. American pizza is far, far better.
Truth, i spent the better part of 21 days getting pizza for lunch every day in italy, florence/venice/rome/alfani and finally naples.

Only one place was good
Da Baffetto - Centro Storico - Rome, Roma, Italy

They get low marks b/c the waiters are mean uncaring assholes that just basically throw you a pie.

Fuck it, if the pizza is amazing, who cares, but ppl really give a shit about service.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Truth. Though some of these pizzas are getting better like that Urban Pie brand.

kudos

<Banned>
Truth, i spent the better part of 21 days getting pizza for lunch every day in italy, florence/venice/rome/alfani and finally naples.

Only one place was good
Da Baffetto - Centro Storico - Rome, Roma, Italy

They get low marks b/c the waiters are mean uncaring assholes that just basically throw you a pie.

Fuck it, if the pizza is amazing, who cares, but ppl really give a shit about service.
Rome is known for having bad pizza though.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
How are Pizza Hut wings? There was a flier in the mail this week with deals. Thinking about getting some during the Agnarr festivities this weekend.

For reference I love Dominos hot wings. They are terrible and awesome.