The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
arbys-pizza-slider.jpg

Arby's new pizza slider with salami, pepperoni, provolone cheese, and marinara sauce on a mini bun.

Tried it today, wasn't bad. Nothing spectacular either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Is the cheese nice and melty or was the sandwich not hot enough? That would make a huge difference.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i'm going to try it next time i'm near an arby's, it looks right up my alley.

• 1Supertaster

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
hJNjBfO.jpg

in the name of science, i tried one of the new Artisan burgers from McDonalds. got the pico guacamole on the beef patty with an artisan roll bun. the lime on top was a surprise that i gave zero fucks about. burger was surprisingly tasty, but guacamole on a burger doesn't work from a physics sense. shit is too sloppy, was worse than Burger King's mayo slopped monstrosities. and wasn't worth the price tag. but glad to say i ate it at least once.

• 2Supertaster
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 142014

in the name of science, i tried one of the new Artisan burgers from McDonalds. got the pico guacamole on the beef patty with an artisan roll bun. the lime on top was a surprise that i gave zero fucks about. burger was surprisingly tasty, but guacamole on a burger doesn't work from a physics sense. shit is too sloppy, was worse than Burger King's mayo slopped monstrosities. and wasn't worth the price tag. but glad to say i ate it at least once.

My wife got the dijon one and I had a few bites. I pretty much agree, it was somewhat decent but no way in hell worth the price. And I hate that mcdonalds does this artisan shit every other year, just focus on what you're good at and hitting your price points you fucking dolts. Maybe throw some canned jalapenos on your 1.50 chicken sammy every once in a while but YOU ARE NOT A FAST CAUSAL AND YOU NEVER WILL BE.

• 1Supertaster

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I got a bacon egg and cheese mcgriddle and a bacon egg and cheese biscuit from McDonald's today. Since they started serving all-day breakfast, I see no reason to ever order any burgers there ever again.

• 2Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I got a bacon egg and cheese mcgriddle and a bacon egg and cheese biscuit from McDonald's today. Since they started serving all-day breakfast, I see no reason to ever order any burgers there ever again.

Love their breakfast but I could never quit the double quarter pounder. It's so fucking good in a very gross way.

• 2Supertaster
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I waited too long to eat lunch today, was starving and had to drive through. I am such a girl, fucking counting calories. Trying to keep it hand-ready for driving and under 400 cal. plus satisfy the hunger is a challenge. Lame Mrs. G and her single crunchy fresco taco and cheesy roll up thingie from Taco Bell today. Thank Gravy for Diablo sauce.

I will have a flipping IPA later though...important calories.

• 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My work ordered pizza from this local place and it was awful but all it gets is 5 star reviews. It tasted like shit and pretty sure the crust was fuckin wheat

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
So Mac n' Cheetos were win.
Son likes them, so huge plus.
Crispy outside and grilled-cheese like inside.
Crunch was perfect. It gave just enough resistance to slow a casual bite, but minimal enough that it will dissolve a moment later like some cheesy mashed potatoes, all the while keeping a crunch with every bite

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My work ordered pizza from this local place and it was awful but all it gets is 5 star reviews. It tasted like shit and pretty sure the crust was fuckin wheat

Look at the bright side. At least it wasn't a buckwheat crust. That shit shouldn't even exist.

• 1Quality Calories

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Pizza slider was pretty good especially considering the 1.80 price tag. Meat was greasy and cheap, but with the sauce and cheese still comes off tasty. Currently replacing one of two corned beef sliders I get when not going big on new promos.

Sadly the classic gyro gone. I am disgusted I only went twice for them. :(

• 1Solidarity