The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
View attachment 142014

in the name of science, i tried one of the new Artisan burgers from McDonalds. got the pico guacamole on the beef patty with an artisan roll bun. the lime on top was a surprise that i gave zero fucks about. burger was surprisingly tasty, but guacamole on a burger doesn't work from a physics sense. shit is too sloppy, was worse than Burger King's mayo slopped monstrosities. and wasn't worth the price tag. but glad to say i ate it at least once.
The Crispy Chicken BBQ Bacon (on seeded) continues to be my guilty pleasure. Had it today and perhaps five times already since they started it. 5.75

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I got a bacon egg and cheese mcgriddle and a bacon egg and cheese biscuit from McDonald's today. Since they started serving all-day breakfast, I see no reason to ever order any burgers there ever again.

i like pico and guac on breakfast stuff, now that i think of it i'm going to get some breakfast and add the stuff from the artisan burger.

Last edited:
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I trust my kids' tastes when it comes to pizza. They love pizza hut, papa johns less so. They love the local pizza place, and little caesars. There's a regional chain called Paisano's that just opened down here, it fucking blows, kids hate it, it is confirmed shit tier pizza.

• 2Quality Calories

kudos

<Banned>
The Crispy Chicken BBQ Bacon (on seeded) continues to be my guilty pleasure. Had it today and perhaps five times already since they started it. 5.75
I posted about ordering one of these last weekend. It's a good sandwich but I prefer artisan bun.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I posted about ordering one of these last weekend. It's a good sandwich but I prefer artisan bun.
I try to read all the posts here. Not sure how I missed it.
I find the artisan bun too hard, or slick. It has a coating to make it brown like that. I imagine everything slides out of it easier.

I'm considering getting one as we speak.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
It's peanut butter on a spoon and a bomb pop lunch today...that's fast.

(New man is cooking for me tonight; some bourbon infused smoked meatloaf with bourbon to drink, yay me.)

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Supertaster

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At the Papa John's I used to work at, the delivery drivers tended to prefer taking addresses/names they already recognize. It's quite likely she sees your address and says "oh, I'll take that one."
giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

trex

Queen Bee
Where have quarter pounders been all my life? I had one last week and then again last night and I'm obsessed. I want for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Seriously considering going again tonight. I usually get McNuggs, and the Big'n'tasty when they had it.

Just wondering others thoughts-- there is not lettuce or tomato on this sammy, why?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Where have quarter pounders been all my life? I had one last week and then again last night and I'm obsessed. I want for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Seriously considering going again tonight. I usually get McNuggs, and the Big'n'tasty when they had it.

Just wondering others thoughts-- there is not lettuce or tomato on this sammy, why?
I envy your good times. they have been shit for me at least past 7x.
I have to discipline myself to get the McDouble, which is the superior choice that I often overlook.(protip extra onions are free, so are pickles if you're in a mood.)

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I figured moving to DC/VA/MA area I'd be flooded with quality pizza since I'm only 4 hours from NYC and it's the NE (kinda). NOPE. SHIT PIZZA EVERYWHERE. PATHETIC.

It's a rarity to find NY quality pizza anywhere else - I'm still astounded I found one down here in FL (Papa Vito's - legit as hell).

I will say that 95% of the time the places that do a legit good pizza have Ricotta and Basil topping options though. Like 80% chance of being a solid pie place if those are available toppings.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Says the guy who lives in Florida.

You keep believing the half dozen local pizza joints all use distinctly different ingredients. Just like I'm sure all your local Italian places make their own stuffed pastas instead of ordering frozen shit from the same warehouse.

Seriously, fuck off with that, you clearly don't know the sourcing that the nicer places out here use. I believe we've got the largest shipping port in the entire US down here. (I know Port Canaveral will be post expansion - I believe Miami is the winner until then however) The places that want international sourcing can EASILY get it compared to most other places.

Yes, we do have plenty of places out there just to make a quick buck with the least effort that go the Sysco route - but thusfar it's felt far easier to find such down here than Maryland did.

trex

Queen Bee
I envy your good times. they have been shit for me at least past 7x.
I have to discipline myself to get the McDouble, which is the superior choice that I often overlook.(protip extra onions are free, so are pickles if you're in a mood.)

What's the difference? What's a mcdouble? Not finding much on google

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Ricotta is a lousy pizza topping. It's the answer to the question, "What can I put on my pizza that has no flavor or texture?"

• 4Supertaster
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users