The Fast Food Thread

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I think if you don't use ricotta it's not even lasagna...it's like lasagna casserole or spaghetti cake. The texture is the best part of ricotta, especially against the noodles. My MIL actually makes something like that. Meat sauce, lasagna noodles and mozz. It's good, but it's not lasagna.

I got lettuce on my quarter pounder last night but ended up taking it off. It was leaf lettuce and was really warm and soggy. Like wilted spinach, which I also hate. Did get the xtra onions and liked it. I thought maybe next time (slash tonight) I'd try tomato. I really don't like veggies, but they're necessary on sandwhiches.

We have this new place in town called Heart Pizza and it's so hipster I can't even deal. They have some dumb thing about how everyone of the pizzas you buy, $1 is donated to charity. Aka we'll add on an extra buck and it's just like when you donate a dollar at the grocery store, but here you can't say no.

Why do hipsters put bacon on everything?

Menu if you care, it's small.

http://heartpizza.com/heart_menu_APRIL16_lam_2.pdf

I wouldn't eat at a shithole that didn't allow substitutions or had 'regular' pizzas like that. Quarter pounders are some gross shit too. Get a Wendy's single instead and your stomach will thank you.

Oldbased

> Than U
Auto donations to charity without listing which ones seems like it is funding some terror cell or some shit.
Probably goes to the Portland Muslims for Destroying America, but ya that sort of menu and "options" is exactly what killed Pizza Hut over the past few years. People don't want 10 different kinds of crappy garlic crusts with head lettuce as a topping.
It was like the top execs sat around and said hey look, we are like #2 in the nation but damn I feel bad for the leaf eaters, and the hippies. Let's destroy what made us #2 to make those #100 guys happy. DONE!
Poor exec guy in corner... Shouldn't we keep things the way they are and just add options?
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE THAT MAN!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 141862
Arby's new pizza slider with salami, pepperoni, provolone cheese, and marinara sauce on a mini bun.

Tried it today, wasn't bad. Nothing spectacular either.

I tried this today. They're just my type of cheap food. They taste like the pepperoni pizza Lunchables taste if you microwave them a bit. It's a good thing I don't live near Arby's because at a dollar a piece during happy hour I would probably down five of them on the regular.

Note that the happy hour price is required. I wouldn't buy these for $2.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Easily my favorite slice in Manhattan.(anywhere for that matter)

NY Pizza suprema next to Penn/8th ave.

IMG_6040.JPG

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's only a couple blocks from the NY office. I'll have to check it out next time I'm there.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That's only a couple blocks from the NY office. I'll have to check it out next time I'm there.

This dude is pretty awesome. I read his surprisingly great book on pizza. He ate at all the pizza joints in Manhattan and wrote a book about it. Totally a @McCheese thing to do.

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
The Burger King Bacon Cheddar Ranch Crispy Chicken Sandwich (BK BCRCCS or BK BCrocs if you're cool) is as good as Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. I've fucking said it.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Burger King Bacon Cheddar Ranch Crispy Chicken Sandwich (BK BCRCCS or BK BCrocs if you're cool) is as good as Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. I've fucking said it.

It's a solid sandwich now, but no - it is not Wendy's Spicy level.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Damn, bad time for the closest BK to do a full store remodel. Had the new BoJangles Supreme sandwich...not that good, 6/10. Weak Nashville Hot knockoff.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So love the shit out of these at costco. Pic kinda bad. Costco Wholesale

Basically not really salty I would say, just a kinda caramel coating giant cheeto. Reminds me of like corn pops but bigger/thicker and caramel. I actually even tried them in a bowl of milk. Pretty good but are just about water proof so need broken up or a long soak.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Deli Style Archives - Pretzel Crisps® are my most recent find that I obsess over - so good and satisfying - seem kind of pricy for the bag size, but like a handful satisfies me and I stop, so they last deceptively long. I'll seriously down like a half bag of potato chips in a sitting (and I'm no fatass) or Goldfish - but I find myself happy taking around 8 trips or so to kill off a bag of these.