The Fast Food Thread

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Eventually we'll just need robots that deliver by re-warming and assembling fast food on site. Sadly, that usually wouldn't affect quality like the post assembly cooling does. Like the old fashioned ice cream truck. Ooooh, the Taco Bell bot is in the neighborhood, let's get bug protein burritos delivered and pay with our digital currency!

Exception to delivery reducing quality was Quiznos Monterey chicken sandwich that got perfectly sopped by the time it got delivered.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Taco Bell breakfast crunchwrap, extra bacon, extra sauce is S Tier; I get it every time it's an option and it always hits.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Hangry Joe's hot chicken for lunch today. So good. Big ass piece of chicken on the sandwich and the spice level (one under the max) was a perfect combination of flavor and heat.

hangry joes.png

• 5Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 6 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Raising canes seems to have resisted inflation better than most places. Pretty good and doesn't feel horribly priced. Fries are so much better if you eat them in the store, and seems a lot of other people thought the same thing, as the store was packed inside when I went today.

Also, this is surprisingly good if you like coconut.

1714874341016.jpeg

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Subway is dead to me until they bring back the quality and sandwich options from the Pre-Jared ear. Horseradish Dijon Melt be thy name.
Until I move somewhere remote again I don't see me ever going to a Subway again. To many other better options including chains.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Taco Bell breakfast crunchwrap, extra bacon, extra sauce is S Tier; I get it every time it's an option and it always hits.
The breakfast crunch wrap is good tier fast food breakfast. I'm addicted to it like crack.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Until I move somewhere remote again I don't see me ever going to a Subway again. To many other better options including chains.
Even Walmart can make a better and cheaper sub than Subway. That is some sad but true shit.

• 2Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah quick trip makes a better sub and half the price then subway.

I love their roast beef and cheddar subs. It surprises me that the other subs places don't have simple subs like that.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Eventually we'll just need robots that deliver by re-warming and assembling fast food on site. Sadly, that usually wouldn't affect quality like the post assembly cooling does. Like the old fashioned ice cream truck. Ooooh, the Taco Bell bot is in the neighborhood, let's get bug protein burritos delivered and pay with our digital currency!

Exception to delivery reducing quality was Quiznos Monterey chicken sandwich that got perfectly sopped by the time it got delivered.
Du3a1gDW4AAixqM.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Hangry Joe's hot chicken for lunch today. So good. Big ass piece of chicken on the sandwich and the spice level (one under the max) was a perfect combination of flavor and heat.

View attachment 527266
"studies have linked eating fried foods to an increased risk of developing chronic diseases, such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Fried foods can contribute to high blood pressure, low HDL ("good") cholesterol, and obesity, all of which are risk factors for heart disease.

Fried foods can also increase your risk of other health problems, including: Cancer, Gut health issues, Reduced exercise performance, and Problems with fertility and pregnancy.

The frying process can cause hydrogenation, which turns poly-unsaturated fats into unhealthy trans fats. Frying also creates acrylamide, a toxic byproduct that's found in many fried foods, especially french fries."

1714974224004.png

• 1Seriously?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Sure, sure, and I'm pretty sure based on my observations driving a Nissan Altima leads to crime and single motherhood. That's how it works, right?

Might be some demographics we don't like to blame for things are skewing the statistics.

Nothing in moderation can be that bad. Even incest in moderation isn't so bad (like if it's a moderate relative like a third cousin, not modest amounts in sibling incest!).

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Sure, sure, and I'm pretty sure based on my observations driving a Nissan Altima leads to crime and single motherhood. That's how it works, right?

Might be some demographics we don't like to blame for things are skewing the statistics.

Nothing in moderation can be that bad. Even incest in moderation isn't so bad (like if it's a moderate relative like a third cousin, not modest amounts in sibling incest!).
Lumi is just an immortal being. If you weren't too retarded and drank your cinnamilk you'd ascend like him and never be inconvenienced with dying and going to hell.

• 2Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lumi is just an immortal being. If you weren't too retarded and drank your cinnamilk you'd ascend like him and never be inconvenienced with dying and going to hell.
1714975416228.png

Keep drinking your poison moron.

• 1Quality Calories

Sevens

Log Wizard

Well incest is okay in the bible
I mean okay yeah...Adam and Eve weren't related BUT their kids were so someone had to be boinking their sister to propagate the human race.

Edit: Come to think of it..Eve was created from the rib of Adam so that would mean she is a clone? Anyways she has his exact DNA so I guess even they were related.

Last edited:

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I saw that same Goldfish display at Giant tonight and thought of this thread.

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users