The Fighting Game Community Thread

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Now you're talkin. Tbh I'd be more excited about another Darkstalker's game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was hoping for a Capcom All-Stars game instead of them having to deal with the Marvel license again. It would have given them a ton more freedom of updating the game. My pipe dream is them working with SNK again and putting together CvS3, but I don't have faith that will ever happen.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
How about they go the kof12 route and make some new sprites instead of that shitty pseudo-3d thing they did with mvc3?

• 1Like

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I could see them adding a MH character to the capcom roster, some dragon's dogma stuff too..they've said, IIRC, they want to bring more outside-of-japan success to those titles.

DD was pretty successful here tho, wasn't it?

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
US grand finals and Du takes it, Japan officially on blast.
They might be on blast, but they only person I care about being on blast is Fat Wong. He went 0-2 three years in a row.

On a serious note, it just shows that the game's meta is STILL changing after 1 full year. People need to settle down and just play the game.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Seriously, floe's stream is the greatest. That fat Jew has more comedic timing and delivery than anyone deserves. His throwback Thursday's are great too and I'm pretty sure he almost killed himself last night playing Boshy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Mike and Gootecks streaming from the white house later today lol. I hope they do a special excellent adventures while they are there.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mike and Gootecks streaming from the white house later today lol. I hope they do a special excellent adventures while they are there.

Stream is here:
Rocket League going on right now.

Last edited:

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Frosty Faustings this weekend. All kinds of old and wacky games being played. Watch competitive Catherine or the mystery game. Whatever that is.
Schedule

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anime was a mistake.

Naptown Clutch and King of New York were pretty meh this weekend, naptown had some marvel teams that were enjoyable but it was mostly just Chris G running midwest players over with Morg Doom shell. I will say though Punk from Philly is looking incredibly strong and is bringing some much needed energy to remind West/East coast they aren't the only scenes.

• 1Like

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Punk is bringing ATTITUDE back into FGC. We don't need this carebear bullshit from Wong/Kbad/Ricki/etc. We need more DU and PUNK DA GOD!

• 1Like