The Flash

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I hate videos like that. If you're going to be doing crap like that don't do it with taking a video of your TV with a cell phone. Fuck.

I refuse to even watch that crap.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Poor Ronnie. Makes some sense from a storytelling point of view as they can use Professor Stein in a more professorial way for these first few episodes without making things easy by having Firestorm ready to save the day at any moment. Wondering, though,when the new guy comes in and where he gets Ronnie's half of the Firestorm matrix. I keep thinking that they are saving Robbie Amell to maybe come back at somepoint, but not sure as what.

He's probably on Earth 2.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Love the show, was a great episode but have 2 minor gripes...
The scene between Barry and Caitlin when Barry first goes sees her, they shot the scene behind some window which caused shadows to appear on the tv screen...at first I thought it was my digital cable messing up and showing ghost images but it was just the weird way they shot it. Also, I understand that Henry Allen was a Tertiary character and they wanted to wrap up his story line quickly but come on...14 years in prison away from your son and the day you get out you decide to high tail it out of the city? Really? after 14 years out of his life and you just hit the road...really disappointed about how they did that but oh well

Edit; Also loved all the meta jokes they did about the security at STAR labs...did a real life LOL at the scene when Jay Garrick walked it and you could hear Cisco with his "Come on, man"

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It shows how entertaining this show is that we all liked it even though this was easily one of the worst villains, and clearly the worst CGI I have seen since bad Syfy originals. Seriously, I would be embarrassed if I tried to introduce a new viewer to this show and they had to watch that.

But like I said, I still loved it. My favorite moment was when Stein called him "Atom Smasher" and Cisco teared up a little and hugged him like a long-lost father.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Personally I can't believe they still haven't done anything else with Gideon aside from that brief mention when Cisco said why he changed Barry's outfit.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Edit; Also loved all the meta jokes they did about the security at STAR labs...did a real life LOL at the scene when Jay Garrick walked it and you could hear Cisco with his "Come on, man"
Cisco's "for real!?" made me laugh out loud.

CGI on Atom Smasher wasn't just bad, it was fucking weird. Him getting all rubbery instead of like...big...was a strange decision. Maybe cast a guy with some muscle definition in the first place?

Still enjoyed the episode, Cisco with the cops was good stuff.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Cisco's "for real!?" made me laugh out loud.

CGI on Atom Smasher wasn't just bad, it was fucking weird. Him getting all rubbery instead of like...big...was a strange decision. Maybe cast a guy with some muscle definition in the first place?

Still enjoyed the episode, Cisco with the cops was good stuff.
Yeah, it was "For Real" lol
Also wasnt Atomsmasher the WWE Wrestler Edge who played him? havent watch WWE in a few years

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, it was "For Real" lol
Also wasnt Atomsmasher the WWE Wrestler Edge who played him? havent watch WWE in a few years
Sure looked like him, been watching him as one of the characters in "Haven" quite a bit so was good to see.