The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bro, I think it's time to consider maybe she's just retarded and the concept is beyond her. Next time she asks it just shoot her a link to this

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
It's fine to ask me a time or two, but to keep fucking asking? More to the point, what do they expect? "How hard are you!?" "Really hard." "How hard are you?" "Really fucking hard." "How hard are you" "Uhhh...is this a trick question? I'm still fucking hard." "How are are you?" "FFFFFFFFFFFFFF just as hard as the last 4 times you asked. It doesn't get any goddamn harder!"
I'M SO HARD MY DICK GOT ISCHEMIC AND DIED!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Never really sexted much besides just the when and where. One girl asked what I was going to do once and I said I was going to rape her. Still got laid but she didn't seem to care for that. Friend had been raped or something. Whatever. Haven't used that one again.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Next time she asks how hard you are, the answer should clearly be, "Girl, I'm so hard that they couldn't even get an indentation to show using the Brinell method."

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Go with the Val Kilmer, You are so hard you could pound a nail through solid oak.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
You should probably avoid telling her "It will punch through the soft tissue of your neck like the fist of god, and splatter what used to be your spine in a lovely pattern of glory and semen upon that fucking target bought art you have hanging there."

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That's where I was starting to lean, but then I looked up some old texts and almost every single girl I've ever sexted has done the exact same shit.
So am I to understand that you keep an archive of your sexting? I am curious what possible purpose this serves.

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
You should probably avoid telling her "It will punch through the soft tissue of your neck like the fist of god, and splatter what used to be your spine in a lovely pattern of glory and semen upon that fucking target bought art you have hanging there."
Ha!

Or just text her this:
PowerLifting.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
So I've never really had any sort of "relationship" type talk with the chick I've been dating the past 6 weeks. Not that either has been avoiding it, it just hasn't come up. No talk about what we're looking for and so on. Which is kind of strange since in the past that shit always comes up fairly early on.

However, she's taken it upon herself to invite a bunch of mutual friends over to my place tomorrow, almost all couples, for a dinner party. I'm actually having a big party on Saturday, but most of those people aren't around. It would be safe to assume that I've got myself a girlfriend, then?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
So I've never really had any sort of "relationship" type talk with the chick I've been dating the past 6 weeks. Not that either has been avoiding it, it just hasn't come up. No talk about what we're looking for and so on. Which is kind of strange since in the past that shit always comes up fairly early on.

However, she's taken it upon herself to invite a bunch of mutual friends over to my place tomorrow, almost all couples, for a dinner party. I'm actually having a big party on Saturday, but most of those people aren't around. It would be safe to assume that I've got myself a girlfriend, then?
As you get older it's harder to have that conversation. I always do it like "Look, I'm into you, let's not fuck anyone except each other".