The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Were talking real world here brah, not what we see on websites.
It's kind of hard to link RL pictures of random people as example unless you're a creeper.. I've seen girls hotter than them out and about so...

Persian girls can be seriously hot too. That whole area really. One of the hottest girls I have ever seen was from Iran.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol I don't break it down that way. I see a girl, if she's hot, I want to sleep with her. It doesn't matter to me what she is. There are certainly girls in that link that are just black. If you're breaking it down to the actual continent... well that's just silly!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She looks it to me.. I looked a few more of her pics.. Looks like a black girl:

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yea, love me some Columbian women. I'm really big on Indian girls too! When they are hot they are super fucking hot. But like I said..I can find a girl from any race attractive.
I think I could date an Indian girl if she was heavily, heavily Americanized. I really do not like their default culture in the least.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Keep in mind you have to deal with the wigs on some Black women. I think they are called extensions? Shit is expensive to maintain, and they don't want you touching their hair, no exceptions. Fuck that noise, that is a deal breaker right there. Chris Rock did a documentary about that shit, no idea it was that bad...

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Keep in mind you have to deal with the wigs on some Black women. I think they are called extensions? Shit is expensive to maintain, and they don't want you touching their hair, no exceptions. Fuck that noise, that is a deal breaker right there. Chris Rock did a documentary about that shit, no idea it was that bad...
Ha weave! I actually was talking to a girl one night and her weave smelled.. Wtf is that about? The smell was like her hair wasnt washed in days.

rofl .... a buddy is chatting up some chick on OKcupid, he sounds pretty smitten. He sent me a link of the profile, under First thing people notice about me: I always wear a scarf. Then he tells me she is currently vacationing in Bangkok for a few months. Maybe Fedor and all the FoH transgenders B.S. has made me paranoid, but with those details, I am going with she was a he before the trip.

austin-powers-man-baby.JPG

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It's either a trannie or a cute kitten in a person costume. Fedor's got me all confused
frown.png

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I think I could date an Indian girl if she was heavily, heavily Americanized. I really do not like their default culture in the least.
I fucked one on camera
smile.png
Perfect body, face was a 7-8. Fucked her on camera, in my car, on my couch, in a bathroom at a restaurant, and standing up against a window in my apartment. Tossed the condom out the window and it probably landed on somebody's car.

Edit: I find young indian girls to be pretty damn sexy. They're dark, but not black. Of course they have to be Americanized. They sure get ugly and hairy as fuck when they get older though.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Some (slurpee) Indian women can be absolutely gorgeous, no doubt. Perhaps some of the most gorgeous on the planet. Most aren't though.

Well, it is about time for another Package right?
That was Rangoth's deal. Technically my Christmas present to her was somewhat of a Package, as I went with several smaller gifts together instead of one big one. But it doesn't really qualify, as I believe Rangoth liked to send his Packages before he'd even been on a date with them, or sealed the deal anyways.