The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You're wrong Zaara. It produces lubrication both during sex (and during arousal, if the body is used to it) and when actually taking a shit to help pass the log. You can look it up. It's actual science. If you think it doesn't you're pretty fucking stupid.
I second a khane 's post again

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
One girl I dated told me she didn't need lube to do anal. We never actually did it, but it's relevant that she believed she did not require it. In her case, she was a squirter, and everything down there would get sopping wet just while she was sucking my dick.

That's why we never got around to anal BTW, after she sucked me off like one of Johnny's whores, it was all I could do to get lenny back into action to take care of her.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
My lastseriousbreak-up last year is brought to you by Fleetwood mac, Midwestern winters and Tito's!
rrr_img_86182.jpg

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Would not be surprised in the least if that were true. Give it a few years: he'll come crying asking how to fix the marriage, and I'll have to link Tomassi again - full circle.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You know, I don't mean to offend (but then again, maybe I do), but after having seen a picture of you, Dumar, I find it very hard to take relationship advice from you very seriously. The term "Armchair Don Juan" comes to mind, much as one speaks of "Armchair Generals" and such.

But no offence though (well, not much!)
smile.png

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you believed that fat neckbeard pic was really him I find it very hard to take your intelligence very seriously.

He got married and he's whipped now. She told him no more RR.
I don't know why people have to make shit up though. He was probably killed by a yeti.

iannis

Musty Nester
If you believed that fat neckbeard pic was really him I find it very hard to take your intelligence very seriously.

I don't know why people have to make shit up though. He was probably killed by a yeti.
I think he went to the jobsite where they were removing an old septic tank and it exploded 5 yards away from him.

It didn't kill him. Surprisingly all that happened was that he got knocked over. But you do not come out of the other side of that experience unchanged.

It turned him gay.