The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Went out with this girl
rrr_img_104883.jpg
Yesterday.

Today she texted me saying "I'm sorry, I don't want to waste any more of your time, we don't have any chemistry".

But it was my fault, I took her out on a traditional date at a restaurant yesterday, we sat across each other, and I didn't have any chance to escalate, or kino at all. The conversation was good, but I definitely friend-zoned myself. Good motivation to lift today. As far as clues I should have picked up on, her ex is a millionaire on a baseball team, and she met me on craigslist, she was just looking to get plowed and didn't want a relationship. He cheated on her numerous times, I don't know why I didn't see the alpha widow before I started writing this post.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Went out with this girl
rrr_img_104883.jpg
Yesterday.

Today she texted me saying "I'm sorry, I don't want to waste any more of your time, we don't have any chemistry".

But it was my fault, I took her out on a traditional date at a restaurant yesterday, we sat across each other, and I didn't have any chance to escalate, or kino at all. The conversation was good, but I definitely friend-zoned myself. Good motivation to lift today. As far as clues I should have picked up on, her ex is a millionaire on a baseball team, and she met me on craigslist, she was just looking to get plowed and didn't want a relationship. He cheated on her numerous times, I don't know why I didn't see the alpha widow before I started writing this post.
Too hot mixed up ya rp dick brain with ya regular brain

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Should throw a hail mary. Text her back and say, yeah you agree about the chemistry, but does she wanna fuck before moving on.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nah, I aint thirsty, I've still got the 26 year old asian that I posted pictures of before. I woke up with her mouth on my cock, beautiful weather for the drop top to be open. I drove past a laser speed trap doing 78 in a 60, didn't get pulled over.

I think I'm pretty much feeling the same thing that Ice Cube felt when he wrote Today was a good day.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nah, I aint thirsty, I've still got the 26 year old asian that I posted pictures of before. I woke up with her mouth on my cock, beautiful weather for the drop top to be open. I drove past a laser speed trap doing 78 in a 60, didn't get pulled over.

I think I'm pretty much feeling the same thing that Ice Cube felt when he wrote Today was a good day.
You shouldn't speed with a dead girl in your trunk, bro.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You woke up in your car with the top down getting blown and you passed a speeding speed trap.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Turned down a 3-some with two really hot doctor chicks this weekend. I'm not really sure why, I think I might be turning gay, help.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Turned down a 3-some with two really hot doctor chicks this weekend. I'm not really sure why, I think I might be turning gay, help.
Did you suspect that they were just trying to trick you into getting a colonoscopy?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
If there was one act that deserves having your tuconets set to Tanoomba like levels, it's rejecting a threesome with hot chicks. Seriously, unless you have a medical condition that broke your penis, what's your excuse bro?

We're going to need an update on this, Jack.
Shit threw a big as wrench in the gears. Just about done with school, paid of all our debts, was about to start looking for a house. Things were looking good. No I will probably have to move in with my parents so I can afford to pay for her skank ass and make sure my son has a roof over his head.

No fault to the guy. hes 19, and shes a skank cougar. I probably would have done the same thing at that age.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Can't you take the kid since she's banging 19 year olds and I'm kind of assuming, is a poor retard?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shit threw a big as wrench in the gears. Just about done with school, paid of all our debts, was about to start looking for a house. Things were looking good. No I will probably have to move in with my parents so I can afford to pay for her skank ass and make sure my son has a roof over his head.

No fault to the guy. hes 19, and shes a skank cougar. I probably would have done the same thing at that age.
If you've got proof of adultery you're going to cream her, and if she can't provide shelter and support for your son you might get full custody. Get a lawyer.