The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Voyce you are dumb.

Her: That was by far the most boring thing I have ever forced myself to read. Way to kill the conversation.
This sums up your entire post. She nailed it.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
"I can't read things, I think zombies and vampires are an interesting conversation, but only if the conversation is vapid any substance lol. If my brain has to work i'm trying to hard. I stuff pies in my mouth to deal with my weak personal attributes" blah blah blah"

You act like I wanted to bang her, or wanted her to commit suicide. I was humoring her, she wanted a discussion, or specifically she wanted my attention I gave it to her. She thought she'd get a mile on an inch, I fixed her, and now she just wants that inch or all 7 anyway. Do you want her Brekk? maybe you two could have substanceless discussions about LOL! Zombies and Vampires because its a fun light topic, it will be real interesting to you because you'll really GEEK out! And Talk About Ninja and Pirates, and your collection of anime toys and sex pillows! Geeks are so fucking cool lol.

I fuckin' despise you.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Voyce you blew it! You ended the conversation before you found out if she was on Team Edward or Team Jake.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Slightly drunk & judgment impaired. Here's the girl I dated longest in Korea. For FoH folks, this is donut girl (DG). Sorry no tit pictures. I'd post em if I had em. /Imisskorea
Pretty but post one without makeup bro, like fresh from the shower. I had yellow fever like crazy when I was in my mid twenties until I showered with one in Kyoto. She looked like 2 different people. Asian girls are expert makeup artists.

I have a theory that there are more "hot" asian chicks per capita than any other breed - but that the hottest white chicks are the hottest chicks in the world. Plus, when East Asian girls get to a certain age, they fall off a fucking cliff (re: looks).

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Do you want her Brekk? maybe you two could have substanceless discussions about LOL! Zombies and Vampires because its a fun light topic, it will be real interesting to you because you'll really GEEK out! And Talk About Ninja and Pirates, and your collection of anime toys and sex pillows! Geeks are so fucking cool lol.

I fuckin' despise you.
WTF did I ever do to you fuckwad?

This is no different then the guy in the FoH Version trying to show how cool he was "totally trolling" online dating chicks. He was just being an outright asshole, and so are you.

You bitch about her having the giant discussion, but from what I see you accounted for 90% of that stupid discussion with your PHD thesis on vampires versus zombies. I doubt she just opened the conversation with "Her: I happen to think Zombies are way more lame!" out of the blue. How about linking your profile where I have no doubt you made some retarded comment about vampires vs. zombies that drew her in.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You sound like a hyper queer if that is a real conversation you have with people

Turkish

Caaaan do
eh

She dun broke my heart, you know how when a fat chick who could be cute if she lost 30-40lbs contacts you on a okcupid or PoF, so you humor them with no intention of going any further.

rrr_img_3463.jpg

(is that drool?)

Her: I happen to think Zombies are way more lame!

M: Zombies are trendier.

Her: Zombies are so over done and don't get me wrong so are Vampires anymore but I disagree about the trendy.

M: zombies are smarter.

Her: Is that your mighty justification? I don't see how thats why they are always trolling for brain.
Report this

M: Firstly zombies don't troll, that's not even the meaning of the word! Secondly, zombies are smarter because the follow that one unwavering goal. Vampires are stupid mortal minded peons stuck in demi god bodies, where zombies state of mind is fixed and to a purpose, they never quit, they serve to their exact purpose and only that. I am expected to listen to the mental machinations of 16 year old who claims to be 10,000 years old, and pretend that something so dumb could possibly have survived for longer than me. No, vampires are stupid on the bases that their a few people worthy to write of a demi god's motivations, the Greek's had it right from the beginning, and anyone who wants to fill their shoes better be a prolific writer. Otherwise the smarter writer sticks with a force of nature, whose machinations needn't be explained, whose purpose is sensible and absolute. A mortal's mind stuck in an invincible person's body, will end playing out as him continuously running into any metaphorical wall he can, because the idea of death will hold no significance.

a couple of grammatical errors.

Her: That was by far the most boring thing I have ever forced myself to read. Way to kill the conversation.

M: way to hide your fat body in every picture.

Her: LMFAO! You fail so hard

M: well you wanted to be a dumb bitch, congratulations fatty.

Her: I didn't think I was being a dumb bitch.

M: You vomited back my opinion because its the internet, you'd never have done it face to face because A: you're a chick and you lack the testicular fortitude and B: You'd have been happy to have gotten my attention long enough to share a thought with you. Its one thing to disagree, its another thing to be a dumb bitch and just throw my opinion back at my face rudely.

Her: No I think after you went on a rant like that in person to my face I would tell you, that you killed the conversation, because instead of just talking and enjoying the light subject you fucking ruined it being over analytic. Sorry if you found it rude but I found the rant to be over zealous and dull. Excuse me.

M: and I'm sorry you're a fat bitch, whose idea of a conversation is to espouse some dumb tired nerd culture argument, but be completely unable to support your opinion with any cold hard facts, ya dumb fat bitch.

Her: You're really immature you know that? Good luck.

M: This is you leaving the argument because you're wounded, and feel like an idiot for being rude but unable to go a step further and either decided to go full retard, or backup, retract, and apologize for being a bitch in the first place because you're still standing on your undeserved pride, and can't behave like a polite opinionated adult.
Fatty won. GG.

rrr_img_3463.jpg

rrr_img_3463.jpg

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Hey everyone lets kill Voyce and urinate on his body. Everyone makes stupid posts on occasion. Dumb post -->10-fold exaggerated hate-->defensiveness

Chill out
Pretty but post one without makeup bro, like fresh from the shower. I had yellow fever like crazy when I was in my mid twenties until I showered with one in Kyoto. She looked like 2 different people. Asian girls are expert makeup artists.

I have a theory that there are more "hot" asian chicks per capita than any other breed - but that the hottest white chicks are the hottest chicks in the world. Plus, when East Asian girls get to a certain age, they fall off a fucking cliff (re: looks).
I'm not 100% positive, but I'm pretty sure that pic IS with no makeup. You can see spots on her skin that would be covered up with makeup, red cheeks from washing her face, and I'm pretty sure we were getting ready for bed. I could be wrong, but she pretty much looks the same makeup or not.

Of all the girls I dated / fooled around with, she spoke 2nd worst English, and she's the only one I really miss. COINCIDENCE?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
WTF did I ever do to you fuckwad?

This is no different then the guy in the FoH Version trying to show how cool he was "totally trolling" online dating chicks. He was just being an outright asshole, and so are you.

You bitch about her having the giant discussion, but from what I see you accounted for 90% of that stupid discussion with your PHD thesis on vampires versus zombies. I doubt she just opened the conversation with "Her: I happen to think Zombies are way more lame!" out of the blue. How about linking your profile where I have no doubt you made some retarded comment about vampires vs. zombies that drew her in.
My profile is a couple of randomly strung together sentences, one sentence pertains to how stupid some characters in the Walking Dead are. Somewhere else in my profile I mention how Vampires are lame and Dinosaurs are the best. I didn't have an issue with her bringing up zombies or vampires, or dinosaurs or mother fucking Lou Ferrigno if she wanted. I wouldn't even have spent a fucking minute talking to her, because she wasn't attractive. But figured I'd treat her like a human and see if she had some personality other than "lol eat, lol consume popular media, lol regurgitate loud noises! Rinse repeat." She pesters me to defend my little one line responses, so I give her something meaningful. And basically she tells me she's to much of a fat worthless fucktard to think about anything I just said. So I put the fat bitch in her place, and it turned her on because she knew she was being a dumb cunt.

Just like I'm turning you on right now Brekk, you filthy man whore.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I did some stand up sparring with this girl i'm trying to woo on Saturday morning for about an hour. I punched her in the boobs several times. Does this mean I got to second base?

YIMMY_sl

shitlord
Have to love POF. Was bored and logged on this weekend and found a decent girl with long red hair and piercings (have a weird thing for that kind of stuff). Within 10 minutes of talking to her she is sending me nudes on my phone and asking when she can suck my dick. I am very giddy and would love to bang a 20 year old but there are a few problems.
1. She has a son
2. She has a fiance
3. She lives with her fiance
4. She says her fiance is treating her like shit and needs to get out.

I should probably not hit this.