The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Has Schwarzenegger ever been on Rogan? After the Hogan episode, I think that’s the next logical step

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Brian Simpson is turning into one of my favorite comic guests. He's a lot more interesting than most of the comics.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I watched one of the clips that got put on YouTube. It’s always great to have guests with deep and nuanced knowledge on history/current events like this
I'm really impressed with him. He's the most intelligent, informed and well spoken guest Joe has had on since Robert Malone. It's all just current events, but it's a must-listen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Fuck your nuanced views about shit that matters, new Graham Hancock episode!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Fuck your nuanced views about shit that matters, new Graham Hancock episode!
This shit got me down a rabbit hole in the past few weeks of watching him and others in his circle in a wide array of podcasts talk about this shit. I find this very interesting.

I also like the physics people talk about theo physics, I find this highly interesting but its hard to follow and wrap your mind around as a layman. Shit like string theory, quantum stuff...etc... the rest of the UFC and the comedy shit, which seems like 80% of Rogan podcasts, I could pass and not give a shit about.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I legit love the Hancock episodes. They are super interesting because he refuses to let faggots get away with using bad reasoning and evidence to justify embracing past theories of civilization.....and then he starts going into the telepathy and telekinesis shit and we're off to the races. It is the perfect mix of legit exploration of civilization theory and wacky bullshit speculation.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm really impressed with him. He's the most intelligent, informed and well spoken guest Joe has had on since Robert Malone. It's all just current events, but it's a must-listen.

I've watched Coleman a ton on YouTube. He's a smart guy. Will listen to him on Rogan for sure.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This shit got me down a rabbit hole in the past few weeks of watching him and others in his circle in a wide array of podcasts talk about this shit. I find this very interesting.

I also like the physics people talk about theo physics, I find this highly interesting but its hard to follow and wrap your mind around as a layman. Shit like string theory, quantum stuff...etc... the rest of the UFC and the comedy shit, which seems like 80% of Rogan podcasts, I could pass and not give a shit about.
rogans ufc interviews are very horrible and boring and bland, you'll have a gem or 2

we have our own foh bros that talk this ancient shit

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Seriously made it 10 seconds into this one and I'm reeeeeaaalllly curious what y'all think
Screenshot_20231027-200025.png