The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He's dead, but Patrice O'Neal. He died shortly after Joe started to get bigger. The 2nd year of his podcast.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He had a stroke and was in a coma. He was a big dude. Nothing to do with Helicopters.
images

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He had that as well, which lead to the stroke and I guess the coma just tagged along for good measure. He never woke up from the coma, and the time between stroke and death was a little over a month. Mid October to late November.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He had that as well, which lead to the stroke and I guess the coma just tagged along for good measure. He never woke up from the coma, and the time between stroke and death was a little over a month. Mid October to late November.
he was in coma cuz of the stroke, he got the stroke cuz of beetus he got beetus cuz he weighed 3 ppl and the doctor didn't tell him he obviously had beetus, his gf had to tell him he had beetus cuz he's a degen that liked to pee in her mouth and candy tasting pee was not right

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
he was in coma cuz of the stroke, he got the stroke cuz of beetus he got beetus cuz he weighed 3 ppl and the doctor didn't tell him he obviously had beetus, his gf had to tell him he had beetus cuz he's a degen that liked to pee in her mouth and candy tasting pee was not right
He knew he had diabetes. He was diagnosed back when he was 20. His GF told him his pee tasted like birthday cake, so he knew he had to cut back on sugar. He did weigh a ton, though. Well, around 300, but he was 6'3 or 6'4. He was always wearing a hat, so it was hard to see exactly how tall he was every time I met him. They were a dirty couple, but before he met her, he used to get whores in Brazil.

Chris

Potato del Grande

This guy is awful, first time I've wondered if people script what they are going to say. He keeps bringing up "mind blowing" "facts" and Joe is having none of it... but the guy keeps going.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
40 minutes into the Russell Crowe one and it's pretty good

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Just finished it and it was pretty good but most of it wasn't about his films, sadly enough

He is a good story teller and he mentions offhand that he prepared some stories for this podcast so it seems like he didn't want to discuss the movies that much. Barely talked about Gladiator, 0 mention of Master and Commander or LA Confidential -- which are probably 3 of my most favorite films of his.