<Prior Amod>
hickory dickory dock
80c3564f4a5ca24e8b7cf0c1b9c5d7d2.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just finished the Russel crowe episode. He has to be one of the coolest AAA celebs Joe has had on. He just seems like a pretty normal dude.

I'm trying to think of who else was a mega-celeb and didn't come across as a weirdo. McCauley Culkin was one I remember as being pretty cool. Who else? Robert Downey Jr wasn't bad, but a little artsy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

This guy is awful, first time I've wondered if people script what they are going to say. He keeps bringing up "mind blowing" "facts" and Joe is having none of it... but the guy keeps going.

Dumbest "smart" guy I've heard in awhile. The more words he says, the less he says. What a waste of time.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Just finished the Russel crowe episode. He has to be one of the coolest AAA celebs Joe has had on. He just seems like a pretty normal dude.

I'm trying to think of who else was a mega-celeb and didn't come across as a weirdo. McCauley Culkin was one I remember as being pretty cool. Who else? Robert Downey Jr wasn't bad, but a little artsy.
The only thing I didn't like about Crowe is that he seems like a total bullshit artist (I guess that's why he's an actor). A lot of his "stories" seemed either completely fabricated or massively embellished.

I worked with a guy like that, who always seemed to have these incredible "stories" to tell, but about 5 minutes in it came across as obviously total bullshit.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The only thing I didn't like about Crowe is that he seems like a total bullshit artist (I guess that's why he's an actor). A lot of his "stories" seemed either completely fabricated or massively embellished.

I worked with a guy like that, who always seemed to have these incredible "stories" to tell, but about 5 minutes in it came across as obviously total bullshit.
There was only one time I remember thinking that on his episode. Wasn't it when he was talking about martial arts?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
There was only one time I remember thinking that on his episode. Wasn't it when he was talking about martial arts?
Martial arts, the Vatican thing with the Swiss guard and them letting him touch the Mary statue, the rain storm with his decrepit father, the on-set stories/injuries, etc. It all has serious bullshit vibes to me. Or like I said, very embellished on what actually happened.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Martial arts, the Vatican thing with the Swiss guard and them letting him touch the Mary statue, the rain storm with his decrepit father, the on-set stories/injuries, etc. It all has serious bullshit vibes to me. Or like I said, very embellished on what actually happened.
Ehhhh I don't know. I've had plenty of weird ass coincidences, as I'm sure you have.

The martial arts stuff was the only thing that was setting off any bullshit detectors for me. Seems perfectly reasonable to me that fat Maximus and his family get special treatment at the Vatican

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Is this Epstein one worth listening to?

I share the guys opinions, but he's painful to listen to so far. He reminds me of the UFO guys that swear up and down they have evidence but aren't capable of putting it into words or something.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

I share the guys opinions, but he's painful to listen to so far. He reminds me of the UFO guys that swear up and down they have evidence but aren't capable of putting it into words or something.
I didn't get far into it. He's kinda all over the place - too pissed/nervous/tin foil/?

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Gold Donor>
I didn't get far into it. He's kinda all over the place - too pissed/nervous/tin foil/?
Yea the Epstein one got cringe real quick. I noped out when he started wigging out about some mysterious “needle” sticking out of his computer bag.

Even Joe gave him the WTF look.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

he sounds like a retarded annoying jew

OYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the govt is trying to keel me!!!

thank abraham this needle that was gonna stab me, stab my assistant instead!!!

he actually said that, lulz

tldr:
google has a dem bias and joe rogan is too stupid to understand (this is because he thinks joe is a meathead)

• 1Tiresome